Another Family Singing Around Disney World

If you were going to go out and buy one device that gives you the most bang for your buck, simple to use and durable what would be your choice. Thinking of investing in a new video camera for this, not sure if our older camera will be the best to use.

i'll be honest, i don't know much about "video cameras" i am a photographer and just happen to have photo cameras that also shoot video. i would think that most any newer compact video camera should do a good enough job.

one camera that we have and LOVE is our Olympus Tough TG-1. it's super super kid proof. does great photos and video. is drop proof, water proof, shock proof. fantastic purchase. AND unlike most point and shoots the lens is in the center so that keeps the kids tiny fingers from getting in the way when they are holding it to shoot.

you can buy it here: http://www.amazon.com/Olympus-TG-1iHS-Waterproof-Digital-Optical/dp/B00803WNOK

Darn you, Maldonado Family! You stole the song Mrs. Homie and I want to use! :mad:

Very well-done video. Congrats, guys! :cheer2:

Darn you, Maldonado Family! You stole the song Mrs. Homie and I want to use! :mad:

Very well-done video. Congrats, guys! :cheer2:

hey it's a great song to use. very easy to pick up. offers both male and female vocals and has a "group" element to it.

ALSO, the chorus is easy enough that you can just start singing it on a ride or at a spot without having to pull out an iphone with the actual song and it should sync up pretty well. i say go for it!

That was great! Thanks for sharing it here.

I think my kids would kill me if I suggested it (they are a bit older than yours) but your kids looked like they were having a blast!

This is the best thing I've seen in a while! Your family is so cute! Great job guys! :cheer2:pixiedust:

You have a beautiful famly and it looks like you had a great time. Thanks for posting the great video you did an awesome job!!!

Love it!

Did you go at a slow time of year when this was taken? The ToT car looked empty except for you guys! And your daughter on deserted Main Street was awesome, but I'm guessing you had a breakfast ADR for before the park opened?

This is wonderful! Hope you don't mind my stealing the lip sync idea for our trip in just under a year from now. :)

Love it!

Did you go at a slow time of year when this was taken? The ToT car looked empty except for you guys! And your daughter on deserted Main Street was awesome, but I'm guessing you had a breakfast ADR for before the park opened?

we went the first 2 weeks of october. the parks were slower.

we totally scored an empty tower of terror car. :)

we had a bibbidi bobbidi boutique appointment that morning an hour before the park opened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter