Another laundry question

aubriee

<font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes
The day before we left for WDW last Sept I went and got one of those spray on tans. I waited the time she said, then showered the stuff off as instructed. Unfortunately, that tan faded onto some of my clothes all week long. I had two pair of white shorts that I especially liked that got the stain inside their legs. I've used nonclorine bleach, biz, oxyclean, and even tried that RIT whitening stuff. They look much better, but still have that light tan inside the legs and the shorts themselves don't appear as white as they did. They are not 100% cotton, by the way, so chlorine bleach is not an option. I really love how those shorts fit and looked and don't really want to replace them. Is there anyway to get them back snow white? How do you get fake suntan out?:confused3

You can call the company's 1-800 number and ask them how to get their product out of your clothes. :laundy:

Thanks, but there is not really a company to call. I got it at one of those tanning bed places, but they have since gone out of business and I can't find another place around here that does spray on tans.

Dual action Spray n' Wash. AMAZING stuff. Spray it on, use an old tooth brush or something to rub it in and wash.

I got a spray on tan and the only clothes that it faded on was what I was wearing the day of the tan. With those clothes, I just used regular clorox bleach and all was fine. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter