• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another magic band question adult vs child size

ckret01

DIS Veteran
I’m new to ordering the magic bands online and was wondering if this is a one size fits all or if there are specific child size vs adult. My child is 8 so her wrist is small. The reason I am asking is I didn’t see any child sizes on the Disney website so I’m a bit confused. Also I have been looking on the Disney shop page. I keep seeing people looking on MDE app and when I check mine I can’t find where to purchase them on there. Thank you

Last edited:
Ordering is available on MDE if you have a Disney resort reservation. In your plans, you'll see a "which Magic Band is Your favorite" link under your upcoming reservation. You can also access it though the MDE drop down menu by selecting "My Magic Bands and Cards"

You can remove the outer part of the magic band. But if that will make it too small, you can leave the outer part on and use acissors to cut it down to the right size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter