Another Mears shuttle question.

BobbiKK

Earning My Ears
This will be my first Disney trip where I will not be renting a car, so we have decided that the Mears shuttle will be the cheapest way to go. Does anyone know if I have to book that in advance or can I just get it at the airport by hopping on one? Do I do book through Disney, or do I call Mears? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I never booked it in advance, although I suppose you could. When I flew Delta, their booth was located downstairs near the baggage claim. Just walked up, paid them, walked outside and hopped on the shuttle. Never had more than a 10 min. wait with them!! :smooth:

When you say "we", how many of you are there? If there are 4 of you, its actually cheaper (and much more pleasant) to use a town car service.

No, just 2 of us going. The towncar would cost about $85 I was told, so the Mears shuttle has to be way less I am expecting. I will be flying in on USairways, so I hope there is a Mears counter nearby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter