Another Netgrocer Question

mcr5298

DIS Veteran
We are staying at the Beach Club Villas next week in a studio. So we don't expect a huge grocery list, probably a couple of things we don't want to pack.

My question is does BCV or any other resort for that matter charge for accepting a package for a guest?

How about wegoshop?

Thanks,

Joe

When we used netgrocer at the Polynesian it actually arrived the day before we did!!! There was no extra charge...well, other than the tip for the CM who delivered it to our room.
As far as wegoshop is concerned, I believe it is the same thing. We used them in June and liked them very much but we were in the room when it was delivered. I know others have had their groceries stored until they arrived.

Used netgrocer for our last stay at BCV. We were charged about $10 for them to hold the box, though it arrived only the day prior we arrived.

I truly bearly noticed the charge on the pages of our bill. It would not deter me from ordering from them again.

It was the first time we exprienced this charge .... it's seems to be artibrary.

It would not deter me from using them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter