• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another one bites the dust....or I hooked another one!!!! :D

December99

<font color=orange>WDW Antenna Topper Queen</font>
I just have to brag a bit.....I have hooked another DISer to antenna's!!!!!! It is so much fun having people that I can enjoy my hobby (choke choke - obsession) with and we can talk about our hoarding trips to the Disney Store and our obsession with throwing kids out of our way to get to the bins to see if there are any new toppers!!!! It's just so much fun!!!!!! :D

:wave: to all those topper freaks like me!!!! (umhm....M19 ;) )

:teeth:

I wish my Disney store would have some worth grabbing :(

But DS comes home from WDW todnight and we'll see what he managed to get :)
I know the Easter one.........and the ST.P's Day one too! :bounce:

I have a question about antenna toppers, and I'm guessing you're the right person to ask! Is there any way to make them work if my car has the kind of antenna that retracts when the radio and/or car is turned off? Or do I need a new car to join you in your obsession? :teeth:

You need a new car!!!!! ROFL

Actually I have heard of people putting like clear fishing line through theirs and hanging them from their car - mirror, hooks for clothing, etc. I also know of some people that use that ticky tack stuff and put the on their dash or in the back windows.

My dental assistant has put them on her pencils too.

I have to tell you how addicted I am....I am car shopping and one of the main thing that I'm looking at in the car is it has to 1) have an antenna and 2) have an antenna that doesn't retract!!! Pretty sad huh!!!! :D

Our van antenna hits the top of the garage door when I pull in, so I used the clear fishing line to hang it off of my rear view mirror.:cool:

I've heard stories of some people putting them on the antenna of their cordless phones in the house. :D

I have mine lined up across the back window of my car - no antennta on my car

So Chris who did you get this time? I know it wasn't me I don't have a single one.:eek:

Hi my name is Michelle and I'm an antenna topper-aholic!
I'm the one who was hooked by Chris! I have my antenna topper
on my CD boombox and 3 others are waiting for their turn! Not allowed to put my topper on the family car but I'm thinking of sporting some sort of way to string them along the back window.

Im amazed and happy that mine has lasted this long. Only been 3months but I thought for sure it would get stolen. I have the black Mickey on my black Taurus.
Sorcerer Mickey is sitting here on my computer desk - ummm maybe I'll need to bring it to work and use for a pencil topper - lol
Santa Mickey topper is packed away w/the Christmas decorations.

My Subaru has the antenna in the window. No problem, DH just put two small fake antenna's in the back inside and we use those. For all the extras we have at home he made a rack that is 3 wide and 10 deep. That way we can enjoy all the toppers every day!

You forgot about me, I guess? You started it all with the Lime Green Hawaiian topper!! Kelly counted yesterday and, I had 11 in the glove compartment and, the Easter topper on the antenna!

And, who's your Ebay link supplier, my friend?! LOL

I'll never master the art like you but, trust me, I think about them!
;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter