• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another pin code question...

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
I just called today to see if I had a code attached to my name or my DH's - no go..... Oh well, I made my room reservation at least. :)

I'm curious about something though. To all of you that have received the pin code for the free dining, did you already have a room reservation or a package reserved? Or did you receive the free dining first, then called to make a package reservation. I'm just wondering if they are targeting people that have booked a room & ticket package, but no dining plan.... Or if they're picking people that have no reservation in the system at all..... Just another theory :) :)

We got the dining pin code email and did not have a package or trip planned (we do now! :teeth: ) We were very regular visitors but due to changes in jobs and less vacation time hadn't been in about two years. Don't know if that had anything to do with it or not but we are excited to have gotten one ::yes::

before I received the pin code. My reservation was for the last week of August, which was exactly the week I went 2 years ago. I booked through AAA about 10 days in advance of receiving the code. If I hadn't been reading these posts, I probably wouldn't have even opened the email to find the code, because I didn't such great codes were available.

P.S. The last week of August before Labor is a great time to go to Disney if your kids are still out of school. It is not crowded! We won't get home until 9pm on Labor Day and my kids will start school the next day, but I don't care because I LOVE taking vacation that week!

MEK said:
before I received the pin code. My reservation was for the last week of August, which was exactly the week I went 2 years ago. I booked through AAA about 10 days in advance of receiving the code. If I hadn't been reading these posts, I probably wouldn't have even opened the email to find the code, because I didn't such great codes were available.

P.S. The last week of August before Labor is a great time to go to Disney if your kids are still out of school. It is not crowded! We won't get home until 9pm on Labor Day and my kids will start school the next day, but I don't care because I LOVE taking vacation that week!

That is great to hear! We are going to be there August 31 - September 5 and I was really concerned about the crowds since it's so close to Labor Day.

Stacy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter