• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another question about Liberty Tree Tavern

Mr & Mrs DD

DIS Veteran
Looking at the menu on the Disney website for LTT, they offer salad, entree, & dessert as your dinner option (The Patriots Platter). Four of us will be going there for dinner. We would like to do lunch, but we can't make it work with our plans so we are going at dinner time. Two people in our party want the "all you can eat" dinner. The other two people in our party will be meeting up with us after having already eaten. Those two people just want to order dessert. My question is this: Since the only option on the menu is the all you care to eat option, can you order just dessert 'a la carte or do you have to pay for the full meal just to get dessert? I know there are no 'a la carte items listed on the dinner menu. Full meal price just for dessert at dinner or not? Would appreciate any information about this works. Thank you.

At family style l, buffet, and all you can eat places, everyone pays no matter how much or little they eat. For your plan to work make reservations at a menu order a la Carte restaurant.

At family style l, buffet, and all you can eat places, everyone pays no matter how much or little they eat. For your plan to work make reservations at a menu order a la Carte restaurant.
That's what I thought. Thanks for the feedback.

If you could figure out how to make lunch work it is the much better option because you can get the full Patriots Platter, a smaller one plate only version of turkey day (Pilgrams Feast), or a full a la carte menu. If dinner is the only option you may want to consider Skippers Canteen. Its our favorite restaurant in MK and if others are joining you for dessert they are delicious (though no ooey gooey cake)!

Just meet your friends after you dine somewhere else for more dessert (you'll get dessert with the family style meal).

If you could figure out how to make lunch work it is the much better option because you can get the full Patriots Platter, a smaller one plate only version of turkey day (Pilgrams Feast), or a full a la carte menu. If dinner is the only option you may want to consider Skippers Canteen. Its our favorite restaurant in MK and if others are joining you for dessert they are delicious (though no ooey gooey cake)!
Our other party is going to skip their previous planed meal and we will all eat at LTT. We have a reservation for Skipper Canteen as well. We have only eaten at Skipper Canteen once and we really enjoyed it. Is there any food item there that you found to be really good that you would recommend?

Is there any food item there that you found to be really good that you would recommend?
I find their appetizers are their best items and we usually just get several and share that as our meal. Favs are the shumai, falafel, and cachapas. They also had wonderful cheese filled bread balls last time we were there that were a special, but not the regular menu. For dessert love the Kungaloosh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter