another question - 'bout the Princess Fantasy training thing

ScrapperKimmyD

I'm all a-twitter!
I can't remember what it's called - I just heard of it the first time this week!

Is it kinda like the M. Butterfly show at DCA with Flik & Atta? with the kids sitting all down at the front and all the parents sitting behind and they pull some kids up on stage?

How often does this show (or whatever it is) happen?

When we were there the park was open 10-8, and the Princess Fantasy Faire was open 12-6. Shows were about every 45 minutes - there was a large stage (the old Snow White show place), with bleachers. The kids got to go on stage and learn how to be a prince/princess. I have never done the Flik show - but all kids got to go down at the front - and there is actually seating for the parents. At the end of the show three princesses came on stage, and when the show is over the princess go to a place where you can get separate photos of each. There is also a place to color and decorate crowns with stickers.

Word of warning - if you want to see the princesses, get in line (or someone in your party) during the show - and the princesses there when you get in line will most likely not be the princesses you see. It took us three trips in line and a bit of manipulation to finally see everyone - but DD loved it and we got some awesome pictures.

ScrapperKimmyD said:
I can't remember what it's called - I just heard of it the first time this week!

Is it kinda like the M. Butterfly show at DCA with Flik & Atta? with the kids sitting all down at the front and all the parents sitting behind and they pull some kids up on stage?

How often does this show (or whatever it is) happen?

That show is in DCA and is not the same as the Princess Fantasy which as the PP said is in Fantasyland theater

minnietoo said:
That show is in DCA and is not the same as the Princess Fantasy which as the PP said is in Fantasyland theater

Yes, I know it's not the same show. I was wondering if the seating situation is the same - with the kids in front and the adults behind.

sounds like it's pretty much the same. My kid got to go up on stage with Flik & Atta - got some GREAT pics of them together! It'd be great if one of my kids can go on stage this time, too!

Fortunately, we've met all the princesses, so we can skip that part.

Anyone can sit on the floor down in the front, but mostly the kids were down there dancing away for the coronation that we saw, we also sat through 2 storytellings where everyone sat on the floor - there were some carpet circles for people if they wanted. There was also one other kind fo show I think - but I can't remember and we didn't stay for it. They have something scheduled often.

I was very excited to see allears post something....I'd been watching for it.....

http://www.allearsnet.com/dlr/tp/dl/pff.htm

I still am looking for some decent pictures and ideas on cost for the hair braiding thing, but this is sure in depth for the fantasy faire.

ScrapperKimmyD said:
Fortunately, we've met all the princesses, so we can skip that part.

You are lucky - we have to chase them down everytime we see them - even if it is the 3rd time that same trip!!!

The hair thing at disneyland is $18 a head if I recall correctly. It is just a line up and get it done. They do a really nice job with flowers, etc in the hair... we thought about doing it, then decided we wanted to swim in the pool that afternoon and thought it would be wasted for that day.

They also do fancy face painting which ranged from $7 - 14 I think

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter