Another Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff - Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm wdwlover on VMK. I wonder when the Community Leader program will be up again. I liked being a community leader. Though for some reason, hardly anyone asked me questions o_O

i'm wdwlover on VMK. I wonder when the Community Leader program will be up again. I liked being a community leader. Though for some reason, hardly anyone asked me questions o_O

I'm lexierella. If I see you, I'll send a friend request. :)

Now, I'd like to know
Can we get up and go?
Now, i'd like to know
Can we get up and go?

Getting Pizza!!

Yay :)

My sister's are playing songs I hate. CD player is going off as soon as my dad comes in.

I can't wait to come home from work...

I'm working until 10:30 tonight... eeeghghhh :(

My sisters and their friend have a weird taste in music (IMO which some of you like)

Yes :p

I want a vacation..

I forgot what I was going to post

I remember

Ellie & Mitzi are playing their music too loud, annoying when it's close by to the TV and you're trying to watch it.

Good
=]

I want a proper vacation too.

We got our new car and towed it for four hours with the heaviest caravan on the market and it hadn't been driven in over a year. The result? We blew the fuse and burnt a strip of wire under the caravan. Go us!

woo Haz

Be Right Back Pizza! Did you watch Doctor Who? Because if you didn't...

I'm gonna have some popcorn later.
I wanted to make rice krispie squares, but we have no marshmallows =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter