another sci-fi ?

uktigger

me and my mouse havin fun together!
:wave:

can you split meals here?

i am thinking of letting the boys share a strips meal and me and dh splitting the onion rings and a burger,do you ask for a double burger and extra bun?
is splitting meals easily done? the reason for splitting is so we have room for dessert or should we eat somewhere else for dessert?

sorry to ask so many questions::yes::

eve::MinnieMo

I have yet to encounter a WDW restaurant that wouldn't allow splitting a meal. They have all been very accomodating, I don't think you'll have a problem =)

They have good desserts at Sci-Fi too; I'd eat there, unless you feel like travelling over to Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club resort...

hi buckylarue:wave:

we are heading over to beaches and cream on other day::yes:: we are looking forward to the desserts there as well:D

Splitting meals is very easily done there. We're a family of 5, and for our last visit there, we actually used two kids' vkl vouchers and one adult. Our server had no problem at all. Our kids have split meals all over DW. We've never asked for an extra bun, but we've asked for extra plates several times.

I would love to have some Sci-fi onion rings right now!!!!!!!!!!

hi fiveforall

i won't feel to bad now if i ask for my meals to be split::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter