Another scrap site where you can spend money!

ilovedale3

<font color=blue>It's a secret how I <b>really</b>
I was checking out this site since they have a 20% off coupon for first-time buyers. They have lots of Disney stuff, including paper that I have not seen anywhere else! They also have a Classic Pooh album by EK Success that it adorable. Happy shopping!

My Scrapbook Nook

Oh no! Just what I need, a coupon to make it even more worth while! :sad2: DH is going to kill me if I don't stop! :p :rolleyes1

That Winnie the Pooh one with the characters falling off the stripes makes me laugh everytime I see it: it is so cute! I am just going to have to buy it one of these days. Thanks for the link!

They do have some really great disney stuff! Looks like there is going to be an order for me in the near future.

ilovedale3 said:
I was checking out this site since they have a 20% off coupon for first-time buyers. They have lots of Disney stuff, including paper that I have not seen anywhere else! They also have a Classic Pooh album by EK Success that it adorable. Happy shopping!

My Scrapbook Nook

Where is the coupon? I looked on the website and didnt see a code or anything and when I started checking out I didnt see 20% taken off the order.

4greatboys said:
Where is the coupon? I looked on the website and didnt see a code or anything and when I started checking out I didnt see 20% taken off the order.

Deena, when I got to the home page of the site, on the right hand side was a banner with the code in it. Code is CK405

indexSpecial.jpg

Thanks Trish! I never even saw that first page, lol. I got a lot of the new Disney papers--they some really cool ones. I also orderd the Karen Foster 50's packet. I had already used the that paper for a Prime Time LO but I really like the stickers too.

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter