• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another signature question

TIGGERmetoo

DIS Veteran
How come when I look at my signature in my user CP (edit signature) it looks fine but when I post something it looks different?

In user CP (edit signature) is has 2 tickers on one line and 2 tickers below that. When I post it shows 3 1/2 tickers each one one line.

I'm confused.

I see four lined up like

1 2
3 4

The difference might be in the resolution that you have set on your monitor.

Are you using the same computer or 2 different ones? I think that it will look differently depending on the size of your screen and how you have the resolution set up.

I'll will check that. I do use 2 different computers but I thought it changed yesterday on the computer I'm on now. Thanks.

I just posted on another forum and my signature was 2 by 2 but here it's still one on top of another???

Same computer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter