Anti-Chafing Spray?

IamTrike

DIS Veteran
Have any of you used an aerosol spray for Anti-Chafing (Dry-Goods). I've seen a couple of them but advertised but the reviews on Amazon are mixed. I usually use Body Glide but it has tendency to melt when I leave it in my gym bag in my car on hot days. I'm looking for alternatives that might be a little more stable. I've also tried the 2-toms roll on and melting isn't a problem for it, because it starts as liquid, but it makes me feel slimy. Does the spray work? Are there any other alternatives?

Not a spray but I have a friend who uses Lanacane or something similar that's a cream or gel (I don't full recall) to avoid that issue. I only suggest that because if the spray has the possibility of exploding if it's in an aerosol can in hot weather.

Thanks much for that. I don't do tri's but I do scuba dive so it could also come in handy when I put on my wetsuit for that too!

Not a spray but I have a friend who uses Lanacane or something similar that's a cream or gel (I don't full recall) to avoid that issue. I only suggest that because if the spray has the possibility of exploding if it's in an aerosol can in hot weather.
Yeah I hadn't considered the possibility of explosion. That would be suboptimal.

Spray Lubricant? I foresee WD-40 in someone's runners bag.
As much as my joints creak I could probably use that.

Have any of you used an aerosol spray for Anti-Chafing (Dry-Goods). I've seen a couple of them but advertised but the reviews on Amazon are mixed. I usually use Body Glide but it has tendency to melt when I leave it in my gym bag in my car on hot days. I'm looking for alternatives that might be a little more stable. I've also tried the 2-toms roll on and melting isn't a problem for it, because it starts as liquid, but it makes me feel slimy. Does the spray work? Are there any other alternatives?

I've found good old stick deodorant to work best for anti-chaffing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter