Antigen Testing, i know, i know

Julma

Mouseketeer
We have cruised a bunch in the last year, but this is our first Disney Cruise since Covid. We've been using Binex proctored antigen tests for other cruise lines. Am I reading/understanding correctly, that I have to use tests provided by Safe Passage for Disney? TIA

You can use any FDA approved test and do it with a proctored Telehealth provider, but you will have to upload the results yourself and wait to be approved. With Inspire, the DCL authorized provider, they will automatically clear you instantly when you get your negative test. It costs a bit more money, but was one less thing to worry about sitting in our hotel, already in FL. I am ALL for paying for the convenience!!

Nope. We used health Canada approved free tests and a Canadian proctoring service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter