Antmaril's husband Mat..

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
I heard from Marilyn this morning.. Her pm to me after I asked her how their night went:

"My beloved Mat passed away last night at 7:48 p.m. He passed peacefully while I held his hand. I have no words to describe my sadness. His funeral will be Saturday - our 34th wedding anniversary.

Thank you for your prayers. They meant a lot to me."

I wanted to let everyone know that our prayers did help him pass peacefully.. I have to believe that..

Thanks all.

Thank you Marsha for letting us know about Mat's passing.

Continued prayers for you Marilyn as you face these next steps in your journey.

I know that the angels led your beloved Mat to paradise. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Peace be with you. :hug:
Colleen

I'm thankful he is now without pain. I'll continue to pray for you & your family as I know the days ahead will not be easy ones!

God Bless & keep you!!

Marilyn - I'm so glad that his passing was peaceful. I know it hurts so much right now but something to keep in mind. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and I think that his passing at this moment and his burial on your wedding anniversary will help you remember the 34 wonderful years you did have together. In the future think of the happiness of your wedding day and not the sadness you feel right now. He will forever be with you in your heart and in your memories. :hug:

My prayers are continued for you. Remember he will always be in your heart.

Your family is in my prayers during this difficult time:hug: . I am so very sorry for your loss

You and your family are in my prayers. Although I haven't posted to you before I did read of your story and am sorry to hear of what you and mat have gone through. I prayed for a peaceful passing for mat and am glad to hear he went peacefully.

take care

So sorry to hear. I know the pain. Lost my dad 5 months ago to Pancreatic Cancer too. It is a horrible disease which takes over very quickly. I pray they find a cure or proper screening for this.
My heartfelt condolences...

So sorry Marilyn. :sad1:

I think I posted this on this board once a while back, but hospice had sent a Christmas card with the following verse, and I think its very true and worth repeating.

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal."

Our thoughts are with you - many, many hugs.

Marilyn,
My heart is broken for you. I know Saturday will be one of the hardest things you have ever done. No matter how "prepared" we think we are, we never really are. At least Mat will not be suffering on your anniversary. I am so sorry for your terrible loss. This disease is pure evil. I pray that someday we can beat it. :hug:

I hope that with all the strength that we will all offer up on Saturday, it will help it be a little easier on you. :hug:

I will be out of town, but you will not be out my thoughts or prayers..

Huge prayers going out.:hug:

So very sorry on your loss. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time. :hug:

Oh Marilyn, I'm so sorry. Saturday will be such a bittersweet day for you and I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and in my heart.

I am so sorry for your loss , I wish I could take that pain away from you.

Thanks everyone! It is going to be a difficult two days. Visitation is today and the memorial service is tomorrow. I'm praying for the strength to get through it all.

Marilyn, I am glad to hear it was a peaceful passing. Please take comfort in your memories.

Remember it is ok to take life minutes at a time if you have to. We are always here to listen.

I will keep you all in my prayers.

Marilyn, you are in my prayers and I am sending lots of positive energy your way to get through the next few days..

Hugs..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter