Anxiously awaiting more photos of Silver Sea merch.

We sail in just under two weeks. Hoping the merch is still available for us - thinking it will be - as it’s a 7 day on the Fantasy out of PC 🤞🏻

I think it will depend on what port you're sailing out of. No doubt port canavrel will get most of the items restocked. It's the other ports in other countries that might not restock that frequently. That's what's worrisome. They really should move to preorder online website like what they did for maiden voyage. That way they know what people want/need and can produce more.

We all know Disney doesn't mass produce as much as they need. Look at the wish inaugural season and they ran out of gifts in January. So the 25th anniversary just started so they're probably gonna run out early as well.
I cruised the Wish April 21st-24th and 24th-28th and the White spirit Jersey I wanted was only available in xl, I picked it up since it was the only I really wanted.

My friend who was on the first sailing picked me up the 25th edition spirit jersey in medium which is size I wanted. I know on that cruise she had no problem getting it

It’s only for Castaway Club members. So the number of prints per sailing that they need varies.

But in general I agree that they just need to order enough. It’s embarrassing to run out!
If nothing else order more based on how many they go through the first month if they are not going to control how they disperse them (ie signing for them and not giving extras to different people in same staterooms) It is ridiculous with this day and age technology not to just control how you disperse them so every castaway member stateroom has them rather than leaving your customers upset that they didn't get one on a later cruise only to read about a family getting extras. I am sincerely hoping for one on our August 14 cruise as this cruise is in lieu of gifts for my daughter's 13 birthday and she really wanted the print for her Disney themed room.

I know people who were on the first Wish cruise with the 25th stuff and they took pictures. But they aren't on here (remember we are a TINY portion of those who cruise DCL) and I don't have permission to post them.

Tumbler cup thingy

(Apologies for not great photos, I'm not a photographer in any sense 🤣)

Attachments

• 20230514_133901.jpg
    20230514_133901.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 20230514_133907.jpg
    20230514_133907.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 20230514_133913.jpg
    20230514_133913.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 20230514_133920.jpg
    20230514_133920.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 20230514_133928.jpg
    20230514_133928.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 44
I entered this thread to see pics and am leaving with nothing
same. there are a couple youtube videos out now, but it looks like the only special 25th items shown are the spirit jersey and the loungefly. maybe some ears. maybe there will be more after a few more of the cruises go - that seems like a really limited selection, but who knows, maybe they didn't do much since the time period is so short.

Beer Glass (blue bag inside it is a castaway cay drawstring, just so you can see the engraving!)
Okay, now this….apologies as I may have missed it but where did you get this mug? On the cruise? We were just talking today about mugs, hoping they may have a 25th one for beer. It will be great if we know they will have those on the cruise. Thanks for posting pics.

Okay, now this….apologies as I may have missed it but where did you get this mug? On the cruise? We were just talking today about mugs, hoping they may have a 25th one for beer. It will be great if we know they will have those on the cruise. Thanks for posting pics.
I think they're available (subject to stock) in all of the bars except the ones that can't serve/sell glass like the pool deck but not 100% sorry. My parents picked it up for my husband as they were on the 1st Wish anniversary sailing and we're on the last Dream anniversary sailing so they didn't want us to miss out.

same. there are a couple youtube videos out now, but it looks like the only special 25th items shown are the spirit jersey and the loungefly. maybe some ears. maybe there will be more after a few more of the cruises go - that seems like a really limited selection, but who knows, maybe they didn't do much since the time period is so short.
From what my parents reported back/brought everything was shown in the information prior to sailing (Loungefly bag, ears, spirit jersey, tumbler, beer glass, Pandora charms, earring and bracelet set, a few other jewellery peirces like the Rebecca hook ship necklace but not much else.)

However, they were on the first Wish anniversary sailing and didn't have the silver night/fireworks so they may release things in the few following. I've also seen a floating ship speaker but it wasn't something we knew about in advance so not something they particularly looked for or would have looked at given its price tag

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter