Any adult Dis'ers into Hardcore Metal?

MDF is sick!!! Wish I could post video of the awesome bands!!!! At the gates, Ruins of Beverast, Coffins, MGLA, Bolzer, Diocletian, Misery Index, Dark Angel, Pseudogod and Inquisition all killed it!!! Can't wait for My Dying Bride, Ulcerate and Immolation later on!!!!

Know and at one point or another have enjoyed all the bands you listed. These days I'm less into metal, but am still a massive fan of Deftones and Norma Jean. Those are two bands I simply can't stop listening too. Us Disney nerds who also partake in heavy music exist!

I love just about all of it. Avenged Sevenfold (pre-Nightmare), Haste the Day, MyChildren MyBride, Texas in July (even played it at our wedding!), A Day to Remember, Emmure, the Acacia Strain, Oh Sleeper, Underoath, Crown the Empire, Slipknot, Beneath the Sky, My Hero Is Me, Protest the Hero, NEW Attack Attack, Capture the Crown...the list goes on and on. Also like the old stuff like Pantera that everyone likes, of course. Feel like I've been in bands for about every subgenre of metal I can imagine. It's just about all good. Only bands I can't get into are the techno-metal bands that are coming out lately. I just feel like the techno is just a buzzkill.
how about KISS and Priest

My DH and I are both metalheads and appreciate most metal music. Glad to see we are not alone in our love for Disney and metal.

It makes me so happy to see there are 58 pages on this topic! :) Personally, I'm big on thrash mostly, and love me some Pantera and Down. I like the more melodic bands like KSE, All That Remains, and In Flames.
I'm enjoying reading everyone's posts about their favourites!

My wife hates metal but this year I got her Motley Crüe tickets in exchange for her going to see King Diamond. I am hoping that the king can convert her away from the top 40 stuff \m/

I am hoping that they have a decent show at house of blues when we visit disney I'm august

Hey everyone, I've been off for a while.....But I'm back and badder than ever :cool2:

As an update I ended up going to Maryland Deathfest and saw Dark Angel!!!!!!!!! Hands down one of the best Metal weekend of my life.

I now only have 1 must see band left on my list and that band is King Diamond, thankfully he too will be checked off the liost in October!!!!!!!!!

Also has anyone else listened to the album "The Life and Times of Scrooge" by Tuomas Holopainen ..... This album is awesome and proves once again that Metal and Disney do go together!!! Some of you may know Toumas fromt he band Nightwish, this album in places has a very similar sound to Nightwish however for the most part is a beautiful piece of orchestral/ piano driven music with a dash of Symphonic Folk Metal that takes you on a wonderful journey through the life of Scrooge. As a note the cover of the album was created by the legend himself Don Rosa. :goodvibes

I will leave a link below to an online article about the album if anyone is interested in reading about it.

http://www.onemetal.com/2014/04/24/tuomas-holopainen-the-times-and-life-of-scrooge/

Hey everyone, I've been off for a while.....But I'm back and badder than ever :cool2:

As an update I ended up going to Maryland Deathfest and saw Dark Angel!!!!!!!!! Hands down one of the best Metal weekend of my life.

I now only have 1 must see band left on my list and that band is King Diamond, thankfully he too will be checked off the liost in October!!!!!!!!!

Also has anyone else listened to the album "The Life and Times of Scrooge" by Tuomas Holopainen ..... This album is awesome and proves once again that Metal and Disney do go together!!! Some of you may know Toumas fromt he band Nightwish, this album in places has a very similar sound to Nightwish however for the most part is a beautiful piece of orchestral/ piano driven music with a dash of Symphonic Folk Metal that takes you on a wonderful journey through the life of Scrooge. As a note the cover of the album was created by the legend himself Don Rosa. :goodvibes

I will leave a link below to an online article about the album if anyone is interested in reading about it.

http://www.onemetal.com/2014/04/24/tuomas-holopainen-the-times-and-life-of-scrooge/

Also going to King Diamond in October. Love Toumas' new album, it is on my wishlist :) Hope everyone has a great time finally getting to see King Diamond!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter