Any adult Dis'ers into Hardcore Metal?

Just when we thought HOB in Orlando gave up on the really good shows......

AMON AMARTH
MONDAY, JANUARY 27 2014
HOUSE OF BLUES
ORLANDO, FL, UNITED STATES

Thank god they are coming back to the US to do some small shows.
http://amonamarth.com/tour/

That's all for now. Adios. ;)

Just when we thought HOB in Orlando gave up on the really good shows......

AMON AMARTH
MONDAY, JANUARY 27 2014
HOUSE OF BLUES
ORLANDO, FL, UNITED STATES

Thank god they are coming back to the US to do some small shows.
http://amonamarth.com/tour/

That's all for now. Adios. ;)

YES!!!!!!! I can't wait for the show at the House of Blues in Boston!!!! Although they have a no moshing rule which is going to be impossible to maintain through the Skeletonwitch set never mind when Amon Amarth takes the stage....

Enslaved and Skeletonwitch are perfect bands to tour with Amon Amarth I've seen all 3 bands several times live can't wait to see them all in one night....The only band that would make this bill even better would be Sabaton, maybe on the next US Tour \m/ :) \m/

Love them all especially Stone Sour/Slipnot and Avenged 7 fold. I'm also a big Seather fan. Does anyone know if there are any good shows around Disney10/14-10/20.

Love them all especially Stone Sour/Slipnot and Avenged 7 fold. I'm also a big Seather fan. Does anyone know if there are any good shows around Disney10/14-10/20.

Night Ranger are playing Eat to the Beat at Epcot October 18

YES!!!!!!! I can't wait for the show at the House of Blues in Boston!!!! Although they have a no moshing rule which is going to be impossible to maintain through the Skeletonwitch set never mind when Amon Amarth takes the stage.... Enslaved and Skeletonwitch are perfect bands to tour with Amon Amarth I've seen all 3 bands several times live can't wait to see them all in one night....The only band that would make this bill even better would be Sabaton, maybe on the next US Tour \m/ :) \m/

Can't wait to see them in Nov. They got screwed on the Mayhem. Fest. The volume was turned down so they wouldn't upstage the headliners and they only got to play for 20 min.

Can't wait to see them in Nov. They got screwed on the Mayhem. Fest. The volume was turned down so they wouldn't upstage the headliners and they only got to play for 20 min.

Yeah that was absurd, the stage set was amazing though!! I was at the Mayhem in Mass only for Amon Amarth and went insane during the entire set and all the Posers around me just looked on in horror haha

I can't wait for the show in February!!!!

I'm seeing Trivium/Devildriver this weekend, I haven't seen Trivium live since 2005 and mainly going because a couple buddies wanted to go so it should be fun :goodvibes

Then in October I'm going to a few shows ...Watain/In Solitude and The Black Dahlia Murder/Skeletonwitch

November - High on Fire / Kvelertak

Night Ranger are playing Eat to the Beat at Epcot October 18. Seen with Ian Gillan Black Sabbath from 3rd row in Atlanta. The Stonehenge tour. Got metal guitar pick from Jeff Watson of Night Ranger. Seen on 7 Wishes tour and few other times. Meet them and got almost all there albums signed from 7 Wishes on back.

Yeah that was absurd, the stage set was amazing though!! I was at the Mayhem in Mass only for Amon Amarth and went insane during the entire set and all the Posers around me just looked on in horror haha I can't wait for the show in February!!!! I'm seeing Trivium/Devildriver this weekend, I haven't seen Trivium live since 2005 and mainly going because a couple buddies wanted to go so it should be fun :goodvibes Then in October I'm going to a few shows ...Watain/In Solitude and The Black Dahlia Murder/Skeletonwitch November - High on Fire / Kvelertak

Just saw Carcass last week, they were amazing... If they are playing up in MA you must see them, they are still brutal.

I am seeing Watain next week...they are one if my favorite bands to see live, I can't wait. After that is Morbid Angel until Amon Amarth in Feb and then first time to MDF!!! I can't wait to see Asphyx, Candlemass, Nocturnus, Taake and Uncle Acid among others

Just saw Carcass last week, they were amazing... If they are playing up in MA you must see them, they are still brutal.

I am seeing Watain next week...they are one if my favorite bands to see live, I can't wait. After that is Morbid Angel until Amon Amarth in Feb and then first time to MDF!!! I can't wait to see Asphyx, Candlemass, Nocturnus, Taake and Uncle Acid among others

I saw Carcass at MDF last year!! They stole the show!!!

I fully intend on going to MDF again this year, it was such a blast!! They are running it in a new venue this year which will be good, last year getting in through security was rough because there were far too many fans for the venue.

The lineup for MDF last year was sick but this year looks even better, they had me at Candlemass.

Saw Watain last night and it was one of the best shows ever. Even with the place only 2/3 filled, the whole crowd went nuts!!!

On a different sad note, anyone hoping to catch Skeletonwitch on the Amon Amarth tour when it hits HOB is out of luck. Metal Sucks is reporting that Disney won't let them play on the bill with Amon Amarth and Enslaved. I don't know how Disney chooses which bands to ban but this one makes no sense.

There was an article on facebook yesterday that showed gang members wearing Skeletonwitch t-shirts

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

There was an article on facebook yesterday that showed gang members wearing Skeletonwitch t-shirts Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I saw the article and it is sad that a picture from El Salvador can get you banned.

I saw Carcass at MDF last year!! They stole the show!!! I fully intend on going to MDF again this year, it was such a blast!! They are running it in a new venue this year which will be good, last year getting in through security was rough because there were far too many fans for the venue. The lineup for MDF last year was sick but this year looks even better, they had me at Candlemass.

As if it couldn't get better....

My Dying Bride and Pungent Stench have just been announced. I wonder if they are actually going to get King Diamond this year?

Saw Watain last night and it was one of the best shows ever. Even with the place only 2/3 filled, the whole crowd went nuts!!!

On a different sad note, anyone hoping to catch Skeletonwitch on the Amon Amarth tour when it hits HOB is out of luck. Metal Sucks is reporting that Disney won't let them play on the bill with Amon Amarth and Enslaved. I don't know how Disney chooses which bands to ban but this one makes no sense.

Yeah!! How awesome was that show? In Solitude were amazing and Watain destroyed life as always.

That sucks about Skeletonwitch!!!!! I'm seeing them in Providence next weekend on their own tour and then again in Boston in Feb when they come around with Ensalved and Amon Amarth.

There was an article on facebook yesterday that showed gang members wearing Skeletonwitch t-shirts

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

SMH that is pretty ridiculous. :sad2:

As if it couldn't get better....

My Dying Bride and Pungent Stench have just been announced. I wonder if they are actually going to get King Diamond this year?

I know!!!!!!! I can't wait for MDF if they are able to get King Diamond I may weep openly.

I only have 3 bands on my must see but have never seen live list, 2 of which will never happen.

1. King Diamond or Mercyful Fate .....At this point I'm not picky I'll take either

2. Metal Church....This could happen with the new lead singer but not David Wayne, since sadly Wayne has passed.

3. Dark Angel....They split up in 1992 and will likely never reform.

Yeah!! How awesome was that show? In Solitude were amazing and Watain destroyed life as always. That sucks about Skeletonwitch!!!!! I'm seeing them in Providence next weekend on their own tour and then again in Boston in Feb when they come around with Ensalved and Amon Amarth. SMH that is pretty ridiculous. :sad2: I know!!!!!!! I can't wait for MDF if they are able to get King Diamond I may weep openly. I only have 3 bands on my must see but have never seen live list, 2 of which will never happen. 1. King Diamond or Mercyful Fate .....At this point I'm not picky I'll take either 2. Metal Church....This could happen with the new lead singer but not David Wayne, since sadly Wayne has passed. 3. Dark Angel....They split up in 1992 and will likely never reform.

Actually... Dark Angel reformed and are touring next year so you are in luck.

I love just about all of it.

Avenged Sevenfold (pre-Nightmare), Haste the Day, MyChildren MyBride, Texas in July (even played it at our wedding!), A Day to Remember, Emmure, the Acacia Strain, Oh Sleeper, Underoath, Crown the Empire, Slipknot, Beneath the Sky, My Hero Is Me, Protest the Hero, NEW Attack Attack, Capture the Crown...the list goes on and on. Also like the old stuff like Pantera that everyone likes, of course.

Feel like I've been in bands for about every subgenre of metal I can imagine. It's just about all good. Only bands I can't get into are the techno-metal bands that are coming out lately. I just feel like the techno is just a buzzkill.

Actually... Dark Angel reformed and are touring next year so you are in luck.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint:
Dark Angel and Triptykon confirmed for MDF!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter