Any ADULT Disers planning on going to one of the first MNSSHP?

Mnementh

<font color=red>I like the Steelers <b>almost</b>
If you are, post here and let me know. I have a question for you. Thanks!

No VMK playing adults are going early this year?

Hey Mint!

Okay, I'll admit to being in the dark. The only thing that I can think MNSSHP relates to is the Halloween Event at WDW, but that would not make sense since it is only late February. Can I ask what you are asking about?

Thanks!

Hey Mint!

Okay, I'll admit to being in the dark. The only thing that I can think MNSSHP relates to is the Halloween Event at WDW, but that would not make sense since it is only late February. Can I ask what you are asking about?

Thanks!

Yes, that's what I'm referring to. The reason I'm asking so early is because this may affect my travel plans and you know how hard it is to plan a Disney trip on short notice.

Okay, if no one from here is going around that time of year, I think I might know one person who is. If not, I guess I'm out of luck. Thanks anyway.

We are planning to get there on October 31st, so that is probably the last day. Does this help?

I went to the party in October. Why not just ask your question and we'll try to help?

Thanks, but it's mildly personal and I'd feel more comfortable asking my question in a PM. Would you like me to PM you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter