any advise?

EPCOTgrl1

DIS Veteran
Hi my name is Chelsea and i am 16 years old. I have always wanted a Disney wedding... would anyone have any advise for me? it would be helpful! thanks a lot!

If you mean a wedding at Disney, check out www.disneyweddings.com
If you mean wedding with a Disney theme, there are scads of vendors who sell the applicable trappings.
The Disney Weddings website is a good start, it's where we first went when we decided to have our wedding there. There is also a good discussion group called Disneymooners, often mentioned on this board. Search for their link as I always screw it up.

G'luck,
Andrew

Make sure to order the WDW wedding video. I just got mine in the mail the other day, it's awesome!

i am 16 years old

Well, I think you have plenty of time. Disney changes their policies & prices regularly so any advice/information you get know will most likely be obsolete by the time you're engaged.

At this point, the best advice I could give you is to work on the financial side of the equation (go to college/get a decent job/build up your savings), finding Mr. Right and building a healthy, solid relationship with him.

Originally posted by EPCOTgrl1
Hi my name is Chelsea and i am 16 years old. I have always wanted a Disney wedding... would anyone have any advise for me? it would be helpful! thanks a lot!

At age 16, I hope you are not looking to get married now.

At this point, it's obviously too early to start any sort of planning; prices and wedding packages change from year to year, as do options like reception and ceremony locations.
As far as advice, your first step would have to be to find a man who loves Disney as much as you do, or at least is open minded about it as a possible wedding location. Many people have a very negative reaction to weddings at Disney; if you ask my parents about my upcoming wedding, they would probably tell you I'm getting married by a rollercoaster with Goofy officiating (obviously, they've never been to WDW). :)
Good luck finding that man!
Heather P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter