• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Agents of SHIELD fans?

beckyx3

Mouseketeer
I love what Disney has done with the Marvel universe. I only know a handful of people who watch the show but most of them love it like I do. Any disers out there who are fans of the show? I'd love to talk with more fans!

I know several that watch and I love it! It started great, had a few cheesy episodes in the middle but has really come on strong here at the end. It is great. I went to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier opening weekend and then watched AoS the very next Tuesday and the story and huge plot twist in the Avenger's universe continued from the movie into the show. That was awesome!

The last couple, including tonight's, have been downright awesome!

Go Disney. I also think it is cool that Colbie Smulders has jumped in after finishing How I Met Your Mother. Nice tie in to the movies, too, and she is great.

Hail Hydra
!:happytv:

It started great, had a few cheesy episodes in the middle but has really come on strong here at the end.

I absolutely agree with this! I know some people who gave up when it got cheesy, but after they saw Captain America I told them they had to start watching again.

I just saw Captain America a week ago. Even though I knew the show would spoil parts of the movie I had to watch the episodes, especially since I didn't know if I'd even get a chance to see the movie (which I loved!). The continuity between all of the movies and the show is one of my favorite things about it.

I love what Disney has done with the Marvel universe. I only know a handful of people who watch the show but most of them love it like I do. Any disers out there who are fans of the show? I'd love to talk with more fans!

I watch, and agree it got a bit boring but the last 6-8 episodes were amazing…. And blowing my mind. I cannot imagine the next Avengers movie! Shield, where are you?

I really hope they work in some bit parts - even just something small in the background - for Coulson's team in the Avenger's movie!

I watch it. I thought the pilot was weak, but it slowly grew into its own, eventually becomming a pretty good show. After TWS and the tie-in though, it's now can't-miss television! It is the show I am most excited about watching every week now.

I thought it was a sahme how the network kept puttin git on hiatus where we'd get two new ones then a few weeks of repeats or other programming. Now I see the reason was the timing for synergy with Cap, but I think that might have hurt the ratings.

I watch it. I thought the pilot was weak, but it slowly grew into its own, eventually becomming a pretty good show. After TWS and the tie-in though, it's now can't-miss television! It is the show I am most excited about watching every week now.

I agree, it started out pretty crappy. I had a hard time getting through the first few episodes.. but the last few episodes have been really good!

Though it feels like its good episode, then decent episode, then back to good!
def a lot of twist and mind blowing events.

I am starting to really love this show. I agree at first it was a bit iffy but the last few episodes have been great.

We love it, and actually moved our ADR next Tuesday to an earlier time so we can watch it! The last few weeks have been great!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'm so glad to hear that there are other fans here!

We love it, and actually moved our ADR next Tuesday to an earlier time so we can watch it! The last few weeks have been great! Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

This is so funny! My boyfriend is my Disney travel buddy and he would NEVER let me do that. He's just not into it.

I wish there wasn't all that red tape with the marvel characters in WDW. I would love some marvel meet and greets or shows or experiences or something! The Avengers race in Disneyland just makes me so jealous.

I love it! It has especially been good with the radically different status quo the team has been under the last few weeks.

I love it! It has especially been good with the radically different status quo the team has been under the last few weeks.

Yes! I agree. I'm really excited to see what they do with the characters. I have a hard time believing that they'll get rid of certain ones after the first season.

Yeah, we're big fans of the show too. The plot twist with Ward keeps me guessing, is he really Hydra, or is this a twist within a twist? Does anyone know if it's been picked up for a second season?

Yeah, we're big fans of the show too. The plot twist with Ward keeps me guessing, is he really Hydra, or is this a twist within a twist? Does anyone know if it's been picked up for a second season?

I'm thinking that it's a twist within a twist, or maybe I'm just hoping! But I haven't heard anything on a second season, I hope it has been picked up.

We love it! We have become Marvel obsessed as of late. Just finished watching The Avengers (for the millionth time) 15 minutes ago. :) Going to MNSSHP as The Avengers, and Agent Coulson is our favorite character of all. Earlier tonight, I asked the kids, "How will we survive without Shield?", and DD said, "We will have to watch reruns until the new season starts." Smart girl! :rotfl: Can't wait to see how the season ends. I'm sure it will be amazing! :goodvibes

Woot! I love this show! Ok so who do you think are Skye's parents? Loved getting Ward's backstory! Love this show!

My original theory was Coulson and May! But that seems like it might be too much lol!

Going to MNSSHP as The Avengers, and Agent Coulson is our favorite character of all. Earlier tonight, I asked the kids, "How will we survive without Shield?", and DD said, "We will have to watch reruns until the new season starts." Smart girl! :rotfl: Can't wait to see how the season ends. I'm sure it will be amazing! :goodvibes

That's such a great idea! You'll have to post pictures. I would love to see your costumes. And your DD is definitely a very smart girl. Being raised right!

What did you think of the finale? I can't tell who these monsters are (Skye's parents).

That's such a great idea! You'll have to post pictures. I would love to see your costumes. And your DD is definitely a very smart girl. Being raised right!

Thanks! There will definitely be pictures posted! :goodvibes

What did you think of the finale? I can't tell who these monsters are (Skye's parents).

The finale was fantastic!!! Loved Fury, loved the Avengers gun, especially loved Garrett's final death (so funny!). I cannot wait until season 2! I just wish Fitz would have been with the team at the end. I hope he returns. He and Jemma are just adorable! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter