Any Atlanta area scrappers?

ilovedale3

<font color=blue>It's a secret how I <b>really</b>
I was wondering if anyone had been to a Camp-Crop-A-Lot weekend in Douglasville, GA? The place looks awesome and sounds like so much fun so I was hoping to see if any DIS'ers had been there!

I had tried to get a retreat together for this place....but couldn't get everyone together. I'm keeping the place in mind for the future though.

I've never actually been there, but it seems like a great place to get some folks together for a small retreat.

I'm an Atlanta area scrapper, but I've never heard of Camp-Crop-A-Lot. It sounds interesting though!

By the way, what do all of you Atlanta area scrappers think of this nice little ice storm we are having right now? Looks like it will be a great day to get a lot of scrapping done!

Minnie&Mickey said:
I'm an Atlanta area scrapper, but I've never heard of Camp-Crop-A-Lot. It sounds interesting though!

By the way, what do all of you Atlanta area scrappers think of this nice little ice storm we are having right now? Looks like it will be a great day to get a lot of scrapping done!

Yep, I am about to start my scrappin' right now!

As for Camp-Crop-A-Lot, here is the website:
www.campcropalot.com

They have scrapbook weekends (about one a month) at a house in Douglasville, GA. The house has been redone into a "Scrap house". It looks great and a whole weekend, including food and lodging, is only $150. I am so tempted to try it!

This place sounds great! I live in Upstate SC (we're also covered in snow and ice right now) and I'd gladly drive 2 1/2 hours to this place. I am hosting my first all weekend crop at my parents house in February. It's mostly for my family and a couple of close friends, but most of us would drive this distance. I'd love to hear if any DISers have been.
Lisa
Tiger Fan

Wow! I just noticed that that Spring 2005 retreat is just one town over from mine! I might have to try this!

Minnie&Mickey said:
Wow! I just noticed that that Spring 2005 retreat is just one town over from mine! I might have to try this!

Where do you live? Conyers? I live in Loganville!!!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter