any baby product suggestions???

MyLittlePiglet

DIS Veteran
I'll ask on the familt board too but wondering if anyone had suggestions of things that helped traveling with baby. my 1st trip with 1st dd she was 8 months old so not sure if i should have other stuff for 10 week old. I did order a baby bjorn, which i had borrowed last time i know that will help. anything else?? TIA girls!!!

are you flying? if so, make sure you have something for the baby to suck on (bottle, pacifier) during take off and landings. Bring extra set of clothes for you and the baby on the plane, DD spit up all over me 1 hour into a 7 hour flight when she was 3 months old, glad I had extra shirt for me.

You might want to check out a couple of different baby carriers. Slings or a Mei-Tai would be a great choice for that age and tend to leave you less tired than a Bjorn.

I had a sling I just returned (lamaze) it just so so big in front of me. They aren't like the sheet type ones. Do you have a particular one you recommend. I didn't use one with first DD.

I am flying but she spits out pacis and we have not tried a bottle yet, something I should work on before the trip (or just make sure our seats are in the back of the plane and I could try to get her to feed on take off and land)

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter