Any Canadian get a PIN????

A couple days ago (Jan 22) I got the PIN for up to 35% off rooms or free dining...

...and I used it! I called last night and booked our August trip! Disney sure knows how to lure me in! :rotfl: This also happened last January too!

Free dinning was good for August?

Fingers crossed for another PIN shortly offering free dining for May. Current FD offer I've received is only valid until March 5.

Yeah - this is the first time I have ever rec'd a WDW PIN. Like you I only ever rec'd DL offers. I was beginning to think I would never in my life get one because I'm on the west coast. But I guess not.

Funny I just got the WDW one for either Free Dining or Room only discount. Ironically I just booked with DVC points so I don't need the promo but good to know I actually got one when I don't need them anymore ;)

Disney never will give you BOTH free dining and room discount. It's one or the other. I also recently got a pin for dates between Feb-27th Sept.

Glad to hear Canadians do get these! We've been travelling to Disney for Almost 10 years and NEVER seen one! :sad1:

Glad to hear Canadians do get these! We've been travelling to Disney for Almost 10 years and NEVER seen one! :sad1:

We've been going since 2008 and early on a got them regularly. I haven't gotten one since early 2011, I believe. I called Disney today regarding our upcoming trip and since I thought of it, I asked if I had a PIN or other discount attached to my name. She said there were no pins currently out and didn't know if there would be any soon. For what it's worth. :)

Not to brag (or jinx myself) but I seem to get a PIN almost every time they release them. The WDW PIN just expired this past weekend and the DL one either just expired or is about to soon. The unfortunate thing is that I've never been able to use a PIN!!! We are going on our second trip soon and we JUST miss the dates on the PIN though we did get a slight room discount (available to the general public--staying at AoA so I think we got 15% off). When we went in 2011, I booked ONE day too late to get the free dining that was offered to the general public and the PIN we received was JUST outside of the time frame we were travelling!

I have received a lot of PINs since then, but consumer debt was our focus and we put all vacations on hold until that was dealt with. Now that we've paid off our consumer debt, I forsee more Disney vacations, so maybe one day soon I will get a PIN that I will finally be able to put to use. :cool1:

Spoke with a CM in the know this AM -- and All DW pins expired on Friday, and new pins will be released near the end of the month (after the spring break season).

Just have to wait and see if we get one (again) :lmao:

Spoke with a CM in the know this AM -- and All DW pins expired on Friday, and new pins will be released near the end of the month (after the spring break season).

Just have to wait and see if we get one (again) :lmao:

Thanks for the heads up. :)

I am a newbie and dont know what a pin is. Can someone explain and how does one get a pin?

TIA

My sister and her husband just got a 35% off pin last week.

peekkaboo said:
I am a newbie and dont know what a pin is. Can someone explain and how does one get a pin?

TIA

I'm in the same boat...I think. All I get are emails and sometimes post card type letter mail that says something about an offer. And then it says to mention a "unique offer code" (15 digits) of some sort. I received one on 3/25 by email. I'm not sure if this is considered a PIN. But if it is, this is what it says:

SAVE UP TO*30%
ON ROOMS AT SELECT*WALT DISNEY WORLD*RESORT*HOTELS!

Plus, when you upgrade to a package that includes a minimum 5-Day*Magic Your Way*Theme Park Ticket you get the*PARK*HOPPER*OPTION*added to your ticket*FREE!For stays most nights 6/1-8/28/14.Book by 6/26/14.

BE SURE TO MENTION YOUR UNIQUE OFFER CODE:
3#### ##### ####9

Could this be a PIN? I get them regularly, but I don't think I would ever use it because we have a family of 6.

I'm in the same boat...I think. All I get are emails and sometimes post card type letter mail that says something about an offer. And then it says to mention a "unique offer code" (15 digits) of some sort. I received one on 3/25 by email. I'm not sure if this is considered a PIN. But if it is, this is what it says:

SAVE UP TO*30%

Plus, when you upgrade to a package that includes a minimum 5-Day*Magic Your Way*Theme Park Ticket you get the*PARK*HOPPER*OPTION*added to your ticket*FREE!For stays most nights 6/1-8/28/14.Book by 6/26/14.

3#### ##### ####9

Could this be a PIN? I get them regularly, but I don't think I would ever use it because we have a family of 6.

Yes, that is definitely a PIN. I got the same one too. It's funny, this is my 4th trip to the World and this is the 2nd PIN I have rec'd this year. Don't know what I'm doing differently but whatever it is, I like it. I've used both PINS for my split stay this August.

SAVE UP TO*30%

3#### ##### ####9

yes this is a pin -- BUT -- its also the same as the general public offer on their website -- so it's not a USEFUL pin --- I also got this btw --

SAVE UP TO*30%

3#### ##### ####9

I got this same email.

bdoyledimou said:
yes this is a pin -- BUT -- its also the same as the general public offer on their website -- so it's not a USEFUL pin --- I also got this btw --

That's why I couldn't figure out if it was a PIN. I just thought it was Disney's way of trying to make me feel special, by giving me a code that no one else got, but then offering the same deal to every one. I have been getting them regularly, every few months, since our last trip 4 years ago, but have never been able to take advantage. Honestly, since I didn't know these were PINS, I thought they were junk mail.

Now that I know what they are, with my luck, they'll stop coming and that's when I'll need it.

I got a pin and when i clicked on the link it would accept my postal code? Is there anyway to check it online or is it only valid by phone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter