Any characters Oct 21-Oct 25th

4littleones

DIS Veteran
We will be visiting Sea World next week and my kids are really into character meet and greets. I know we won't be there during any Character breakfasts but I was wondering if they have Elmo meet and greets in the park or is it just the Shamu character at the entrance to the park that we may run into?
Thanks so much! I am putting together a few character pages for the Nick Resort since we have a day there and thought I should see if I need to include a page for any sesame characters. Or I saw something about Franklin too?

Yes there was info about franklin and friends. I haven't seen them but forgot to look too. Sometimes different sesame characters will do meet and greets before or after the show. As long as the sesame show is playing.

Have fun at the nick hotel. My girls loved it there. We went with the girl scout troop and want to go back as a family.

Yes there was info about franklin and friends. I haven't seen them but forgot to look too. Sometimes different sesame characters will do meet and greets before or after the show. As long as the sesame show is playing.

Have fun at the nick hotel. My girls loved it there. We went with the girl scout troop and want to go back as a family.

There aren't any Sesame shows playing while we are there. We won't be there on the weekend just the weekdays.

Can you tell me who we are most likely to meet at the Nick Resort? We are going to be there for only 1 day (Tuesday). I want to make autograph cards for my kids. Do you think there is any chance we will see the TMNT? It doesn't look like they will have any turtle character meals on Tuesday. Do the TMNT meet in the Mall area at all?.....I asked this on another board as well but I haven't had response yet.

Dora, ming ming, spongbob, squidward, patrick star, most of the characters were older nick jr ones. I will look at my pics tomorrow to see who else is missing.

The turtles were at the dinner only. We did that and my dd liked it.

Went back through the pics and actually had one with the schedule in the background. Blue and geo and millie from team umizoomi were the only other ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter