Any deals/codes for 1 day at Seaworld?

1. 20% off up to 4 tickets by showing your Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards card when purchasing tickets at the gate.

2. Receive 20% off by entering "PEPSI" in the Promo Code box when purchasing tickets through SeaWorld's website.

gw_lit said:
1. 20% off up to 4 tickets by showing your Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards card when purchasing tickets at the gate.

2. Receive 20% off by entering "PEPSI" in the Promo Code box when purchasing tickets through SeaWorld's website.

The explanation on the Sea World web site is that one needs to be a PepsiCo associate, to get the PEPSI discount. Will one have to show proof of employment with Pepsi at the gate, to confirm the discount?

seema said:
The explanation on the Sea World web site is that one needs to be a PepsiCo associate, to get the PEPSI discount. Will one have to show proof of employment with Pepsi at the gate, to confirm the discount?
Here is a post from the DIS with a debate on the Pepsi code...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1068158&highlight=pepsi+code

I had heard about this code before I posted my message, but I wanted to see if there were any other deals out there...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter