Any deals for Discovery Cove for early Mar?

weschmom

Mouseketeer
Just started our trip planning for the week of March 3-9. Have never done DC or SW before and would like to this time. Are there any discounts/promos for tix? Anything I should do to get alerted?

Also -- our plan is to stay the first 3 nights at Disney, then switch to a hotel near Legoland/SW/DC. Any suggestions for that hotel?? I'm clueless.

THANKS!!

Just started our trip planning for the week of March 3-9. Have never done DC or SW before and would like to this time. Are there any discounts/promos for tix? Anything I should do to get alerted?

Also -- our plan is to stay the first 3 nights at Disney, then switch to a hotel near Legoland/SW/DC. Any suggestions for that hotel?? I'm clueless.

THANKS!!

Well, you won't find a hotel near both Seaworld AND Legoland. Legoland is about an hours drive from all of the Major attractions (Seaworld, Disney, and Universal/IOA)

I would suggest staying at a hotel near Seaworld since Seaworld is closer to the major attractions. Some hotels near Seaworld also offer benfits and special deals for a visit to Seaworld. For example, there are some hotels that offer something called "Quick Queue" which will get you unlimited front of the line access to major rides at Seaworld. Some hotels offer Seaworld all day dining deals. Here is some info on Seaworld partnered hotels.
http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/Park-Info/Region/Vacation-Packages

Legoland looks like alot of fun. I would still consider a day there. I have not been there yet but it looks cool. I have heard something about shuttles that stop at certain locations in Orlando that drive you to and from Legoland since its such a far drive from Orlando. I'm not sure if this is true or not and where these shuttles run, how early and late they run etc. But it would probably be worth looking into if you choose to stay at a Seaworld hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter