Any deals on PS4 or Xbox One?

katie111

DIS Veteran
My DS9 and DS13 would like one of these for Christmas. They don't really care which one. They're not really big gamers but like the sports games, esp Madden Football & NBA Basketball. Has anyone seen any deals on either of these systems? Most of the bundles seem to come with games they wouldn't be interested in.

Also, besides the unit & the games, is there anything else I need to buy? I think they both only come with one controller, correct?

I was just looking at this- I am thinking of the Target deal for $249 plus a $40 gift card for the 500gb XBox one battlefield edition.

What I'm also trying to figure out is if I can get the iPhone 7 first, get the $250 gift card, and turn around and use that to pay for the XBox.

Kohls was supposed to have them both each 249 with 75 kohl's cash back. I just looked and the still had the xbox1, but have been out of stock of the play station4 since I first looked this morning around 7am (they're deals started today). Both came with games mine don't play either. Just one controller with either.

I thought that while Kohl's had some BF deals starting today, that the Xbox and PS4 are part of "Doorbusters" that don't start until 11/24?

Keep an eye on Slickdeals.net. There is always deals on PS4's and Xbox Ones. Currently have the PS4 Uncharted 4 bundle for 240.00. Comes with 500GB hard drive, controller and Uncharted 4.

The Xbox one I got this morning is not the minecraft bundle. I paid $249 for the system and then bought two adiitional games to bring the total to $329. I got $90 in Kohls cash.

There will be better deals out there on thanksgiving and Friday, but now I won't have to worry about fighting the crowds.

What time on Thanksgiving will the Doorbusters start?

The Xbox one I got this morning is not the minecraft bundle. I paid $249 for the system and then bought two adiitional games to bring the total to $329. I got $90 in Kohls cash.

There will be better deals out there on thanksgiving and Friday, but now I won't have to worry about fighting the crowds.
Was this from kohls?

Thanks for the ideas. I just ordered the bundle from Kohls for $249. I added a sweater for DD that cost $8.50 (with the 15% discount code) and ended up paying $274 (including tax). By adding the sweater I got $75 in Kohls cash which I'll put towards Madden 16 and another game.

So for $274 I'll have:
Xbox One Console w/free game
At least 2 more games
Sweater

I'm pretty happy!

My DS9 and DS13 would like one of these for Christmas. They don't really care which one. They're not really big gamers but like the sports games, esp Madden Football & NBA Basketball. Has anyone seen any deals on either of these systems? Most of the bundles seem to come with games they wouldn't be interested in.

Also, besides the unit & the games, is there anything else I need to buy? I think they both only come with one controller, correct?
Amazon normally had incredible deals for Black Friday. Last year I purchased a bundle and it was $50 cheaper than most places. The added bonus was I didn't have to go out for it!

Unless Amazon comes out with something better, I'm going for the PS4 at Target. $250 plus 15% cartwheel plus 5% redcard. It's either that or Costco - they'll have the same bundle plus an extra controller for $279, but you also get the extended warranty.

I don't mean to sound stupid but how are you ordering from Kohls already...I have tried a couple of time of the past say and i cannot get the Black Friday price.

I don't mean to sound stupid but how are you ordering from Kohls already...I have tried a couple of time of the past say and i cannot get the Black Friday price.
I just ordered the $249 bundle with free game. It's not the Minecraft bundle & I think you have to spend one additional dollar to get it to $250 so you get the $75 in Kohls cash. They are offering $15 for every $50 you spend.

When I go to the Kohls website the PS4 bundle is showing at $349.98. Only the Xbox one is showing at $249.

I went through the ad on the site and followed that link...hmm, not sure what I am doing wrong.

I also tried Target and when I try to add to cart, I get an error message that it is not available in any stores within 100 miles of my zip code.

I am having a frustrating morning!

When I go to the Kohls website the PS4 bundle is showing at $349.98. Only the Xbox one is showing at $249.

I went through the ad on the site and followed that link...hmm, not sure what I am doing wrong.

I also tried Target and when I try to add to cart, I get an error message that it is not available in any stores within 100 miles of my zip code.

I am having a frustrating morning!

Sorry...I ordered the Xbox One not Ps4!

The Kohls Xbox One S (different than the Xbox One) is not available online right now.

Jill in CO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter