any dinner show entertaining?

tink2005

Earning My Ears
I've been searching for info on dinner shows and it looks like they are all .....awful:scared1: Most of the reviews are at least 2 or 3 years old, so I'm hoping that things have improved at some? any? one?

Can anyone recommend a dinner show that would provide entertainment for an intelligent 17 year old?????

appreciate any suggestions

Capone's is great ..ok..it's the only one i've been to, but i go every year. 1/2 price coupons online and lots of positive reviews on facebook if you want more info...

Ive always likes Medieval Times and im 39 now. I went there at 8 years ago then about 10 other times. It may be corny at times (as most of them are), but I always have fun there.

Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show is interesting. We have taken the kids a few times and once hosted a b-day party there for my daughter and a dozen or so of her friends, they had a good time.

Oh we will be there in October and got a e-mail for the Al Capones all you can eat and dinner show, we are going to try it out. We are thinking of making reservations in September. Here is the site to print the coupon... (it is for 1/2 off all tickets) OrlandosBestDinnerShowDeal.com or AlCapones.com. Looks like a pretty good menu to pick from. Any good or bad reviews out there?:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter