Any Dis Scrappers here??? Will you be in WDW Nov 10?????

grover

DIS Veteran
I have started a new thread on the Recipe and Scrapbooking forum for people to sign up if they want to have a Dis Scrappers Meet on Nov 10th!! Even if your not into Scrapbooking that is okay!!
Grover in Winnipeg aka Vanessa

Dear Grover

I am new to this web site but your message caught my eye. I will not be in Disney on November 10 but I am an avid scrapper and would love to know where in Disney one can buy supplies to do disney pages. If you can help me that would be great. We are heading to disney November 29th. Can't wait!!!!

reeanne
I am from Fort Frances Ont.

Hi Reanne!!
Welcome to the Dis!!!!!

Please come and hang out with us on the Recipe and Scrapbooking board-tons of great info there!

From what I hear 2R's at downtown disney is selling scrapbooking supplies! That would be your best place to look-although I am sure that the other shops will have some things as well-I will be sure to report back on what I see!

So you are in Fort Frances-I used to work in residential care-addictions-and worked with many teens who came to Wpg from that neck of the woods-small world hey!

So where are you staying in Disney?? I am a avid scrapper as well-I have tons of disney items that I got thru swaps.

Are you on any of the Canadian message boards for scrapbooking? I belong to a few and they are great!

Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

A BIG welcome to the DIS boards reeanne! :wave:

I'm sure you'll really enjoy yourself here as there are sooooo many nice folks to "hang out" with!;)

We are staying at the Sheritan Vistana resort for the first week of our stay then we are moving over to the Animal Kingdom Lodge for the last three days. my. My three children and I will be joining my sister for 10 days of disney fun. I can't wait. I have never been to a scrapping message board before, are they helpful? I also would not mind finding out about scrapping supply swaps they also sound like a great idea.

only 32 more sleeps!!!

-----------------------
Fort Wilderness Homes and Cabins-Feb/1999

Hi Reanne, I will Pm or email you some info later today or tomorrow when I get a chance about the message boards. If you go to the bottom of this page here you will see the forum jump box, scroll thru and near the bottom is the recipe and scrapbooking board for the Dis Boards!!
Smiles
Grover in Winnipeg:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter