any Discovery Cove discounts???

Anybody been able to get the American Express deal page to work? It was working a few weeks ago but, like everyone else, all I got was a blank page lately. Now it forwards you to an info page for the park.

I was seriously considering buying using the offer. I think you had until sometime this month to buy.

If it isn't working, can you call and still get it?

Anybody been able to get the American Express deal page to work? It was working a few weeks ago but, like everyone else, all I got was a blank page lately. Now it forwards you to an info page for the park.

I was seriously considering buying using the offer. I think you had until sometime this month to buy.

If it isn't working, can you call and still get it?

I just called DC and spoke with "Erin".

She says the Amex discount is available for dates from September 25th, 2013 to January 31st, 2014. Admission with the dolphin swim for all dates within that time period is $219 pp. Day resort admission (no dolphin swim) is $149.

You must pay for your reservation with your American Express card on booking.

Hope that helps!

Awesome, Thank you Gina, I guess I will book this now for my Christmas Day present for my girls. I was waiting to see if they had the specials they send out for the same price in Nov/Dec. But I have a AE so I will just book it that way!

Awesome, Thank you Gina, I guess I will book this now for my Christmas Day present for my girls. I was waiting to see if they had the specials they send out for the same price in Nov/Dec. But I have a AE so I will just book it that way!

Awesome! What a fabulous Christmas present!

I just called DC and spoke with "Erin".

She says the Amex discount is available for dates from September 25th, 2013 to January 31st, 2014. Admission with the dolphin swim for all dates within that time period is $219 pp. Day resort admission (no dolphin swim) is $149.

You must pay for your reservation with your American Express card on booking.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the info, tried twice today and both reps said I had to call back on the 25th to get that rate. Ill keep trying this week until I get someone willing to book us early. :-)

Thanks for the info, tried twice today and both reps said I had to call back on the 25th to get that rate. Ill keep trying this week until I get someone willing to book us early. :-)

Emailing might be worth a try, too. I find have SO much more luck with DC when I email, though I have no idea why :confused: .

Thank you for contacting Discovery Cove.

There is an America Express promotion beginning September 25th. You will be able to make the reservations at that time.

Sincerely,
Louise | Guest Relations

Discovery Cove, Orlando
6000 Discovery Cove Way | Orlando, FL 32821
O. 407-370-1427 | F. 407-370-1352
DCO-GuestRelations@DiscoveryCove.com

I'll try this week via phone but its looking like we'll have to wait a couple more weeks.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter