• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any early reservations after the EEMH period?

Rach3975

DIS Veteran
I was checking Oga's hours on 11/5, after EEMH has ended. Oga's hours that day are listed as beginning at 6 am. Did anyone succeed in getting a very early reservation after 11/2? I'm wondering if there has been an unannounced decision to extend EEMH or if it's an error and no reservations actually exist that early.

I was checking Oga's hours on 11/5, after EEMH has ended. Oga's hours that day are listed as beginning at 6 am. Did anyone succeed in getting a very early reservation after 11/2? I'm wondering if there has been an unannounced decision to extend EEMH or if it's an error and no reservations actually exist that early.

They weren't doing any reservations before 9 even during EEMH.

I'd be interested in hearing if anyone got a 6am after the 11/2 EMH hours too. I hope they extend them it would just be great for our plans

Are they booking reservations after 11/5? I’m trying for week of December 14-20 keeps saying no availability. Wondering if booked up or not open for reservations after 11/5

Are they booking reservations after 11/5? I’m trying for week of December 14-20 keeps saying no availability. Wondering if booked up or not open for reservations after 11/5

booking full 180 days out

Our trip is December 14-21 and we were able to make everything we wanted. In fact I went back on this morning, and there is still availability. At least for December 15 & 19 for Savi's. It was giving me options for 9am-11am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter