Any Fantasmic updates?

miccolt

Earning My Ears
Any word on when Fantasmic is coming back? Heading there for a once in a lifetime trip in the beginning of July and reallly hoping to see it.

I'm hoping for a July return, too. I've been checking daily and haven't seen anything yet. Hopefully we get news soon.

Just got my email that our dining package at Honey Bear was canceled so it’s down at least until 5/19.

At least until the end of the May....hopefully it comes back on the last weekend of May because thats when the park will be packed.

I assume Disney will contact us about cancellations? I have a reservation for June 6. If the show is canceled then I want to change my dinner reservations.

So sad!! Do they outright cancel your reservation or does it change to a regular dinner one? We were celebrating a milestone and wanted to eat at the Blue Bayou. Of course, no times available for it that day now! 😭

Oh boy,
That’s sad…:sad2::sad1:

we already decided to skip the dining package but planned on catching it on the fly… so I am a little bummed to miss it altogether. At least we had already decided to not give it any priority, so it’s not a major problem for us but I really feel sorry for all that looked forward to catching F!…

I guess it will make WOC and fireworks viewing more crowded…

Bright side: navigation through the whole ROA area will be so much easier at night…

Was that announcement made yesterday? This is likely our first and last trip to Disneyland so I'm a little sad but I'll get over it, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter