Any first-timers ever had a code attached to your name?

MeetingMickeyin2006

Well, slotted pig, they're standard issue!
Has anyone who has never been to WDW before ever called and found out they had a code attached to their name? Maybe through a marketing list or signing up for the Insider, etc?

We are going on a code that my friend got and she has never been there, NOR has she ever even been to their site! We have NO clue why she got one, but she did and we are going....$79 a night for POR!

I have never been either and I had a code attached to my name. Unfortunately it expires in April and I am not going until December so I am keeping my ears and eyes open for codes for then.

Suzanne

I just called to see if I had a code and I did. Go Figure. The CM told me that I could not use it because I booked online. I don't know what it's good for and he didn't either. I am not sure what I should do? It could be a better rate, maybe not.
A LA "Let's make a Deal", Let's see whats behind pin # ***

wright1baby said:
I just called to see if I had a code and I did. Go Figure. The CM told me that I could not use it because I booked online. I don't know what it's good for and he didn't either. I am not sure what I should do? It could be a better rate, maybe not.
A LA "Let's make a Deal", Let's see whats behind pin # ***

Call back and get them to give you a new reservation!!!!! :earseek: I had booked online too and called today just to see if we happened to have a code and we DID! The CM who helped me was WONDERFUL! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: She gave us a new reservation, using the code, and cancelled the other one.

Looks like you will be at POR the week before us cowtownmom! Congrats on the code!

We just got back a few weeks ago. I went down with my sister who is a DIS member. When I came home I received a e-mail to answer a few questions in a survey from WDW. Then they gave me a e-mail address for any questions or concerns I may have.

I sent a e-mail telling them how we enjoyed the late night openings in the park. My daughter could sleep in the mornings and enjoy the parks a whole lot better at night. Me and my sister and her small son did early mornings, brought him back for a nap, then we hit the parks around 4 again. My sister would take her son back when he got tired and me and my daughter would stay in the parks till closing. I was wiped out, but hey I was on vacation-who needs sleep, sleep is for when you are home.

I received a phone call about 10 days later and she gave me a e-mail pin to use for this summer, I think it went till July 2. I told her I hope I get one for April of 07, cause that is when we are returning. She told me she would flag my account and make sure I would receive one. She told me the e-mail system is working really well versus post cards that get lost so easily.

My sister used a code that she found on the DIS boards last fall for this spring. We stayed at All Stars for $65. She used a code and her Waste Management discount she received from her company. They gave her $10 off for each night she stayed on property. She just has to turn in her receipt and she will get $70 bucs back. At least it is something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter