Any FSFB CMs Out There??

ohsnapxitsamanda

Mouseketeer
So, I've noticed that there are a ton of QSFB people, and I understand that. But I haven't found very many FSFB! I start the CP in August, and my role is FSFB. I was wondering if there are any FSFB alumni who can give some insight to this role, or if anyone knew of any blogs by FSFB people. I just want to get an idea of what the role is like before I get down there!

I know I have seen/read a few that i found on the boards. try looking in the CP blogs thread.

I am a FSFB cp starting in August also. I have only found two blogs that even talk about FSFB. I can't remember the names of the blogs but I know I found them in the cp blogs thread. And I would love to hear expereinces from FSFB alumni also! :goodvibes

Hey, I'm FSFB too starting in August!
So excited..worried though cause I have nooo idea what to expect!!
Can't wait to meet you guys, maybe we'll even be working in the same place haha :)

Hiya! I'm a former FSFB CP that was positioned at CRT. My roommate was also FSFB at Cape May. Neither of us has a blog (I used to, but never really kept up on it), but I'd be willing to help out with any questions you might have! We also were both able to go Seasonal after our CPs ended, and I'm heading back next month to get some of those hours out of the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter