Any grocery deliveries that will deliver to your building at SSR?

disneyfan2kids

DisneyFan3Kids now, but I can't change my name.
I'm aware of all/most of the grocery delivery services. I ordered from Amazon fresh last visit. However, they delivered to the main building and then I needed to cart them all back to my room by foot. It was alot of work. Are there any that will deliver to say "the 5000 building at SSR" so its in parking lot near elevator? I have had Ride share pick me up at our room - so not sure if/why a grocery delivery wouldn't be able to go directly to my building. Anyone have first hand experience with a grocery delivery to your building - not the check-in area of SSR?

Yes, I always order through Instacart and they always deliver directly to my room (you must be in the room at the time, of course). The app allows you to send messages to the driver and follow their progress while they're en route.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter