Any gty. assignments for March?

Woo HOO!!! Got my room today. I have check at least six times and finally it was there....magical......Cat 6A booked recieved a 6A...:banana::banana::banana:

I booked an 11C for the 3/3 Dream and we got an 11C. ok by me - as long as Im on the ship.

We're in 2518. My concern with it is how much extra noise there will be because it's a connecting room. I'd much rather have a non connecting one. I guess that's the chance you take when booking GTY.

I'm in room 2016 so I'm just across the way from you :).

We are on the 03/27 Wonder and got ours today,from 9c to a 9C :) no pixie dust but that's okay :thumbsup2

We're in 2518. My concern with it is how much extra noise there will be because it's a connecting room. I'd much rather have a non connecting one. I guess that's the chance you take when booking GTY.

We're on the 3/27 MR cruise and got our assignment today. I'm also in 2518!!! My parents are connecting in 2520. I'm excited about the location. We booked 9C and got 9C. We are just under Diversions (thankfully not Wavebands!) so it should be pretty quiet and we're by the forward elevators - straight up to the adult pool! :cool1: Keep 2518 nice for us!! ;)

We're on the 3/27 MR cruise and got our assignment today. I'm also in 2518!!! My parents are connecting in 2520. I'm excited about the location. We booked 9C and got 9C. We are just under Diversions (thankfully not Wavebands!) so it should be pretty quiet and we're by the forward elevators - straight up to the adult pool! :cool1: Keep 2518 nice for us!! ;)

I'll try to keep my son's constant bed wetting under control. Just joking! :thumbsup2

glad we got ours.. we booked 11c got 9c :cool1: for March 19th WC
I'm SO excited for the Oceanview room.:banana: I can't wait!!!

We got our March 27th yesterday too... we booked 10C and we got room 2079. It's an inside room, so I don't think it was an upgrade, but it looks like it is close to the mid ship elevators, so that's good right?

It's a connecting room though... I'm not worried about the noise coming from the other room, more like they will be concerned about the noise coming from ours:rotfl:

Bumping this thread, because I am hoping to see more people get upgraded. Let's see some more pixie dust!:wizard:

Still waiting for mine for 3/27 Dream. Anyone else? I'm a little worried, since I see others have gotten theirs. Should I have mine by now?

Just logged in (like 5th or 6th time today) for 3/26 Magic EC and see my stateroom assignment.

Booked 11C GTY, got assigned a 9B. :)

I'm on the 3/27 Dream also and still haven't received my assignment. I'm not surprised because I'm traveling by myself, so I can fit into any room. I figure I may not know for another couple of weeks at least.

Still waiting for mine for 3/27 Dream. Anyone else? I'm a little worried, since I see others have gotten theirs. Should I have mine by now?

We're on the 3/27 Dream sailing too. Booked a 4C GTY.. I just want to see our stateroom number!! :)

We're sailing on 3/19 (Magic)...got our room assignment about a week or so ago. Booked 11A and got 9C (2540)....It's a nice upgrade but DH is not happy since the room is right under the Wavebands......:sad2: So, we'll be wearing earplugs when we go to sleep! Hopefully it won't be that bad!

GTY = guarantee. You don't reserve a stateroom but you book and pay for a specific category. You're guaranteed to be assigned a stateroom in at least that category or better.

How does that work? When I booked our DCL cruise for Sept. I was able to book choose my stateroom right then in there. Is it cheaper to do it that the GTY way?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter