Any here on the tb?

Not at all...because New York sports have always been better...just because you have gotten lucky the past 6 years...the Pats would be nothing if it wasn't for Bill Parcells
It's not luck, New England teams are just really good. And 6 years is a pretty long time to just 'have gotten lucky.' Hate the Patriots because they "cheated", but give the Red Sox and Celtics some credit.

I'm from MA, and I can't imagine living outside of New England.

I just hate the PATS but I really dont care for the MLB or NBA...so I really don't like any of the teams. The NFL is the only professional sport I like...but after that I would much rather watch college sports...to me it seems like they enjoy it more.

Not at all...because New York sports have always been better...just because you have gotten lucky the past 6 years...the Pats would be nothing if it wasn't for Bill Parcells

Hi. Yes. Drawing my line.

I may be a die-hard Sox fan. But, I will give the Yankees credit where credit is due. But they suck. They aren't even good enough for playoffs this year, even with stealing players from Boston. You don't "get lucky" and win 3 super bowls in 4 years (and, ahem, the only time we were ever caught "cheating" was our most recent attempt, in which we lost). You don't "get lucky" and win the NBA championship. You don't "get lucky" and win 2 world series in 3 years.

You get dedication to do all that.

And yes, I'll have you know, I'm a Mets fan on the side (I don't get to watch the games because they don't air up here, but I get their scores on Yahoo! and cheer for them when they do air). I don't mind the Jets (the Giants...on the other hand, but that's my personal bias against the Manning clan in general).

Hi. Yes. Drawing my line.

I may be a die-hard Sox fan. But, I will give the Yankees credit where credit is due. But they suck. They aren't even good enough for playoffs this year, even with stealing players from Boston. You don't "get lucky" and win 3 super bowls in 4 years (and, ahem, the only time we were ever caught "cheating" was our most recent attempt, in which we lost). You don't "get lucky" and win the NBA championship. You don't "get lucky" and win 2 world series in 3 years.

You get dedication to do all that.

And yes, I'll have you know, I'm a Mets fan on the side (I don't get to watch the games because they don't air up here, but I get their scores on Yahoo! and cheer for them when they do air). I don't mind the Jets (the Giants...on the other hand, but that's my personal bias against the Manning clan in general).

But not all Boston fans are like you...most of them hate the Yankees because of an idiot move to trade Babe Ruth. And you were caught cheating against the Jets, Rams, and Packers not the Giants...but I really dont care for the Giants either. And it is possible that they could have won because of cheating all those times. And the only PATS player I will admit to liking is Wes Welker...because he reminds me of Wayne Chrebet(a tough little reciever). The Celtics winning is really no big deal for me because I really dont care for the NBA...but they acted like the Yankees and Red Sox and bought the really expensive players.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter