Any hope for a cancelation? 🙏

DisneySunPrincess

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! We are sailing on the Wish 4-night , May 22-26. We have decided we want to tack on the 3-night after (May 26-29). Right now it is showing as sold out, but I am wondering what the odds are something could still open up between now and the 25th of May (as we are absolutely open to booking as last minute as while we are onboard our 4 night). Is anyone experienced enough to answer on this?

It is possible that people will cancel after final payment due to illness or other life events, so rooms could open up in the next few weeks. If there are still no rooms available for the next cruise as of when you board, you could certainly inquire at the port whether you'd be able to take advantage of any last-minute cancellations if they occur while you're onboard.

I've seen reports that bookings must be made a few days in advance of a cruise to allow for the passenger manifest to be prepared and checked, but if you're already approved by the Bahamas for one cruise, maybe that would carry over to the next cruise. The worst that happens is you're told a last-minute booking is not possible.

Good luck!

Keep checking. We sail on the fantasy next week. A few weeks ago, the DCL website showed no available cabins on our cruise. After the GTY cabins were assigned at around the 2 week mark, the cruise was bookable again on the website.

I would try calling DCL. We recently decided to extend our December cruise and couldn't book the same room back to back on the website. But when calling in, they were able to give us the same room for both legs. Of course yours is much closer, but maybe they can work some Disney magic!

I would try calling DCL. We recently decided to extend our December cruise and couldn't book the same room back to back on the website. But when calling in, they were able to give us the same room for both legs. Of course yours is much closer, but maybe they can work some Disney magic!
I have tried calling a couple of times today and unfortunately even they are saying there is currently no availability, but to keep trying. 😢

I've seen reports that bookings must be made a few days in advance of a cruise to allow for the passenger manifest to be prepared and checked
Correct that cruises are pulled offline 3 days prior so one cannot book online, but someone can still book by phone as late as the day prior to embarkation. I don't think anyone is allowed to book on embarkation day (unless there's some loophole to that for B2B with guests on the prior cruise).

I'd say chances are slim being so close. You're past PIF date so most likely people won't cancel at this point. It won't hurt to keep looking but for me I'd consider looking into booking that time at WDW instead or something!

I'd say chances are slim being so close. You're past PIF date so most likely people won't cancel at this point. It won't hurt to keep looking but for me I'd consider looking into booking that time at WDW instead or something!
I'm a local so WDW is not really the alternative I would choose. I'll just keep hoping for something to come through. Even with PIF being passed, things may still come up that are out of people's control and we are willing to book even while we are still on our 4 night through Guest Services. Just praying now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter