Any idea when we can buy WDW annual passes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure if he did or not. He mentioned we already bought 1 day tickets and the guy said they would take that off the cost of APs. I just texted Dh to ask if he mentioned we’re going in may.

ETA-He said he did mention our May trip
That's what we ended up doing. They were super awesome about making sure to use the value of all our various tickets we had. (we had 5-days, 10-days and some 1-days) It took the worry out of it for me, knowing we had park reservations.

That's what we ended up doing. They were super awesome about making sure to use the value of all our various tickets we had. (we had 5-days, 10-days and some 1-days) It took the worry out of it for me, knowing we had park reservations.
It would be much better for us to have the APs for our trip. We’re only doing 3 nights and since ds still takes two naps it would be easier to do two mornings at MK rather than trying to come back later in the day after his naps

It would be much better for us to have the APs for our trip. We’re only doing 3 nights and since ds still takes two naps it would be easier to do two mornings at MK rather than trying to come back later in the day after his naps
I wouldn't worry about a trip in May too much. As long as you have reservations that you are OK with, I'm pretty sure they will get back to you well before May.

I wouldn't worry about a trip in May too much. As long as you have reservations that you are OK with, I'm pretty sure they will get back to you well before May.
Right now we only have reservations for one day since we only have a 1 day ticket. We would want to visit MK twice though. So I haven’t made the reservation for the other day yet

Right now we only have reservations for one day since we only have a 1 day ticket. We would want to visit MK twice though. So I haven’t made the reservation for the other day yet
Ahh. I understand now. I hope it works out for you!

I called the pass holder line this morning to follow up and was told they are 30 days behind on requests for renewing/buying passes. I told her we have a trip in less than a month and she mentioned that to the other cm but was told they can’t move us further up in line which is fair. I’m just slightly worried about getting park reservations for our trip

I called the pass holder line this morning to follow up and was told they are 30 days behind on requests for renewing/buying passes. I told her we have a trip in less than a month and she mentioned that to the other cm but was told they can’t move us further up in line which is fair. I’m just slightly worried about getting park reservations for our trip
Are you still able to upgrade in the parks?

We had called 3 weeks ago to start a case and called again this morning. We had passes that expired August 2020. We originally took the refund for the closure and then cancelled them end of July and got the extra time refunded. We told them we were considering a trip in May but were only going to do that if we had APs—well we were able to purchase 3 Platinum passes today! Yay!

We had called 3 weeks ago to start a case and called again this morning. We had passes that expired August 2020. We originally took the refund for the closure and then cancelled them end of July and got the extra time refunded. We told them we were considering a trip in May but were only going to do that if we had APs—well we were able to purchase 3 Platinum passes today! Yay!
Well what the heck lol. Maybe I need to call back again tomorrow and get someone else. I don’t feel like sitting around waiting for them to call me. Did you just call the pass holder number?

Well what the heck lol. Maybe I need to call back again tomorrow and get someone else. I don’t feel like sitting around waiting for them to call me. Did you just call the pass holder number?
Yes, called the Passholder number but got switched 2 times. We had called last week and told them the same thing but got more of a “we will call when we have reviewed your situation, talk to you sometime soon” response. It can’t hurt to call again and see if you get a different answer.

Yes, called the Passholder number but got switched 2 times. We had called last week and told them the same thing but got more of a “we will call when we have reviewed your situation, talk to you sometime soon” response. It can’t hurt to call again and see if you get a different answer.
Yeah I’m gonna call again and see if the cm I get is a little more willing to get it done. You’d think they’d want our money 🤷🏻‍♀️

If this question has already been answered, I apologize.

We are moving from Orange County, CA, to the Orlando area, and are really bummed that we cannot purchase new annual passes because of...well, you know...

Are there any rumors or actual information regarding when we will be allowed to purchase them again?
We are moving too and are beyond bummed! Hope to spend all my money on Disney asap

They want your money in the form of regular tickets and not more AP's fighting for slots especially on the weekends/holiday weeks.

I called March 20th. I had been thinking of going April 27th for 3 nights. I haven't heard anything yet. A friend of mine is a retired CM and she's been trying to book park reservations for us with her Main Gate in event I don't hear back by then and they've had the parks on a blackout for them. So as of now, I will not go.

Do you live in Florida? If so, go to Disney springs and they can do it for you right there at their guest relations centre.
We do live in Florida but we don’t have the time unfortunately to go to disney springs. We’re already doing a really short trip because it’ll be DS’s first time and we aren’t sure yet how he’ll do. He’ll be 12 months. I’m planning to call again tomorrow to see what they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter