• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any ideas for my 40th at DLP?

finmummy

Earning My Ears
We are visiting DLP in march staying at Newport bay. Already done cafe mickey and buffalo bill show, so now thinking maybe a character meal at inventions on the Friday night after we arrive or inventions Sunday buffet before we go home on eurostar, and maybe Disney dreams meal package on the Saturday night. If the inventions meal a buffet? Has the dreams menu been changed yet as would only eat the lamb. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Yes, Inventions is a buffet. There are characters there for dinner and for Sunday brunch which is themed. We recently went there for an Italian themed brunch.

Last year I celebrated my 50th with dinner there so naturally I think it's a wonderful place for a special birthday celebration!

Can't help re the Dreams menu as we didn't book it as it was too limited in choice for us but would say that we watched Dreams twice in August without hanging around waiting and both times had a fantastic view and didn't feel :crowded: either.

Inventions is on my list of places for my 40th in a few years time as I love it there too! We're hoping to try the Sunday Brunch on our next trip as it looks fab! :thumbsup2

I would also really love to try California Grill and as DD will be nearly 9 by then I may be able to swing it!!

I just celebrated my 24th at Inventions, it was perfect! The food's amazing, the place is beautiful and you get loads of time with the characters! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter