Any ideas for two little girls and their Mom?

zakatak

<font color=deeppink>Cinderella looked at me like
Hi!

DH is taking ds (6) to Typhoon Lagoon for the day (during our July trip). This is the day we will be moving from the POLY to POR. We will have been to Fantasyland the day before.

Any suggestions on something special to do with my dds (4 & 3)? Money is a bit tight, but I would like them to feel special too. The 4 yo likes Cinderella and the 3 year old likes Belle. We've been to CRT and it was nice/ nobody ate (including me who was fumbling between the camcorder and camera and wiping hands the entire time!)... The new Princess breakfast doesn't have Cinderella, right? Hmmmm....

Any ideas?

Thanks a bunch!
Karen (& Ellie & Abby)

Maybe taking them over to MGM for a "Voyage of the Little Mermaid", "Beauty and the Beast Stage Show" and some ice cream from Dinosaur Gertie's. Sounds like a good couple hours to me. And very girly. ;)

Maybe the afternoon children's tea at the GF- very "little girly", they have the hair-wrapping at POR that my dd loved (it can be pricey depending on the hair length, I think we spent about $15-$20, but she wore it for months after) Whatever you decide- have fun!!:D

Oooooh, Afternoon Tea at the GF! How girly! I'd love to rent a little girl or two just to do the Tea. :teeth: Your girls might be a bit young for it, but there's the option of the Wonderland Tea Party (ages 3-10) at the GF. It's pricy at $22.95 each, and it's a drop-off event.

Cinderella is not at the new breakfast (she's tending her own castle, right?) but Belle is there.

What about going into MK and taking in Belle's Story Time behind the Castle? Or head to Epcot and do the Ice Cream Social. Or....warm baths and a nice nap for mom!

I think they have a Mrs. potts tea for the little ones that is about $8-$9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter