Any ideas for wording of a Peter Pan/ Pirate bithday invite for a girl?

jenniferma

DIS Veteran
HI- thanks in advance for your help.. does anyone have any creative advice for the wording of a birthday invite for DDsoon to be 5?

I was trying to think of Peter Pan (Disney Peter Pan) quotes.

THANKS! The party will have boys there too, and she loves Peter, not Tink.. so we are going to do a pirate theme since Peter is hard to find.
jen

They're not great, but maybe they'll be a starting place for you:

1) The second star to the right and straight on 'til morning! (inside, well, actually it's 113355 w. First Street to get to DD's Birthday party)

2) I'm never gonna grow up! (but I'm not going to start that until AFTER my birthday party)

3) Since it's pirates, maybe Peter and Hook sword fighting saying, "I'm going first" "No, I am!", then on the inside - "Why don't you be first to wish DD Happy Birthday"

Good luck!

thank you! Those are great.. of course today she decided she wanted an "Incredibles" birthday... god help me.. we are not picking a theme until 30 days out I guess! I would much prefer Peter Pan myself!

thanks again- jen

Ah someone stole my "second star to the right" idea.

Moot now anyhow because of Incredibles.

Ah well, such is life... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter