Any indications for when Disney ADRs will be available?

DurangoJim

Mouseketeer
CM I spoke with when chaining my resort reservation said they were already available online but not that I can see. Does anyone have any info when we'll be able to make in park and resort restaurant reservations?

I think reservations are available 60 days in advance. This is only for restaurants that are currently open (Disney Springs restaurants, I believe).

I think reservations are available 60 days in advance. This is only for restaurants that are currently open (Disney Springs restaurants, I believe).
Right, but even for the next 60 days the only ones listed are the Disney Springs restaurants even though we know some resort restaurants are open at the dvc resorts.

We are only 22 days out, secured park ressies but no ADRs yet. Fingers crossed that it’s soon!

Like I saw someone else say I’m sure they had to do park reservations first so they will only allow guests with those to book ADR’s in the theme parks. So fingers crossed we will hear something next week.

I know that only stays before July 10 can make reservations, but as we check in the 11th I'm not in that group. I'd really like to make reservations before the Disney portion of our trip starts.

Now I'm confused, I thought we could make ADR's 60 days out, so what is the 7/10 restriction about?

Now I'm confused, I thought we could make ADR's 60 days out, so what is the 7/10 restriction about?
From the info out there it looks like anyone can currently book Disney Springs ADRs at 60 days. For resort ADRs, only people staying at a resort from 6/22-7/10 can book for those dates by phone. Once they open up the ADRs for parks, anyone within 60 days will likely be able to make all their ADRs (resorts, parks, springs)... assuming they have a park reservation if they want a park ADR. May be other restrictions as well... currently only resort guests can book resort ADRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter