Any info on going to Cirque with an ECV?

karensi

My Family and Disney are my two favorite things!
Hi, we'll be going to Disney Springs in 2 weeks to see Cirque. I've purchased the tickets and will be sitting in a regular row, not scooter/handicap accessible which is fine. I'm just wondering if anyone would know if there would be a place, in the theatre, where I might be able to leave the scooter.
I'm thinking like at Disney you can park your ECV somewhere while you go on a ride or into a restaurant. I think I'd feel uncomfortable leaving it outside the theatre since we'd be inside, at the show, for over an hour.
So, does anyone know if there might be a place, inside the Cirque building, where I might be able to park the scooter while we're at the show?
Thanks so much for any info.

When I called to book our tickets, I had to do HA which is usually in the top row of the lower and upper sections. However, when I said my DH was using an ECV, they first asked if he could walk to lower seats. I would imagine they must have something in place to park the ECVs close for folks who have mobility issues but can still navigate to their seats without a long walk.

If you don't get a response on the boards, just call the Cirque folks. They are super helpful and friendly.

Hi, we'll be going to Disney Springs in 2 weeks to see Cirque. I've purchased the tickets and will be sitting in a regular row, not scooter/handicap accessible which is fine. I'm just wondering if anyone would know if there would be a place, in the theatre, where I might be able to leave the scooter.
I'm thinking like at Disney you can park your ECV somewhere while you go on a ride or into a restaurant. I think I'd feel uncomfortable leaving it outside the theatre since we'd be inside, at the show, for over an hour.
So, does anyone know if there might be a place, inside the Cirque building, where I might be able to park the scooter while we're at the show?
Thanks so much for any info.

I did it several years ago, and if I remember correctly, they had me take the elevator up, then park at the back and walk down to the my seat.

Thanks so much, maybe I'll call. We have seats in like the 9th or 10th row, orchestra, so maybe I should just call and check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter