Any Interest in a Baby swap?

Ohana 4

DIS Veteran
I'm ready to start my kids' baby books (they're now 13 and 9! :rotfl2: ) and I realized it would be great to have some extra elements to get started with. I have so much for my Disney trips that I can probably fill 3-4 books already with swap items alone.
Wouldn't it be nice to have a few swap elements for my baby books!
Is there any interest in doing a baby swap? Or is everyone else not like me, and they have their kids' baby books updated?
I'd be willing to host something like this. We could have 2 small groups, like 8-10 sign up for each gender. Nothing big like a whole page kit. Just 2 elements per person. And it wouldn't be due until maybe June? What do you think?

I'd be in... I have 5 baby books to start..since I just started scrapbooking this year... so I'm far behind!!! I have 4 boys and 1 girl to work with so I'd be happy to get some extra help!

Great idea...mine are 9 and 10 and I haven't even started their baby books. I am going to think about this for a day!

I have never done a swap like this-just the regular 39 cent swap and such...could you explain more about it. Do we make 8-10 of one item and send it to you. Then get something in return?

No thanks. No interest in a baby swap. I like the babies I have. Besides, they aren't babies anymore, I've gotten them past THAT stage. Who knows, I might get a newborn and I'm not sure I could deal with that!!!! :lmao:

ohiominnie said:
No thanks. No interest in a baby swap. I like the babies I have. Besides, they aren't babies anymore, I've gotten them past THAT stage. Who knows, I might get a newborn and I'm not sure I could deal with that!!!! :lmao:

TOO FUNNY!!!! :rotfl2:

This reminded me of when I brought son #2 home from the hospital. Son #1 was so excited, and was there for every minute of care for the first few weeks. Anyway, he was all questions about what was going on and I told him at one point "OK Honey, it's time to change the baby"...out of the mouths of babes he gets a face on and says "Mommy, don't change the baby, I like him just the way he is"... I just cracked up... :lmao:

I'd switch for a boy for a few weeks, then I'd like to get my sweet pea back. ;)

But really, I could definitely use this swap! Count me in for the pink side!

I'd be interested as well, but like mommytotwo, I don't know what all the rules and regulations are and need the scoop on the elements.

Yeah, my poor younger two don't even believe that they were ever babies! I really need to get some work done on their baby albums. I could sign up for both pink and blue!

This really is addictive. :rotfl:

PoohBearLovinMama said:
I'd switch for a boy for a few weeks, then I'd like to get my sweet pea back. ;)

But really, I could definitely use this swap! Count me in for the pink side!

I'll send you mine, but not sure you could affoard to feed him for two weeks--he's 13--and the groaning might get to you after awhile! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Seriously, he's a great kid, but sometimes those teenage boy hormones and attitude drive me nuts and I start dreaming of a nice, long, quiet vacation on the beach with books to read, drinks to drink, and nothing to worry about! :goodvibes

I might be interested in doing some things for his book.

I have one little boy and one little girl that I would like to keep but I need to start my little girls book before she goes to school! I just did my son's first year at a cropping weekend a couple of weeks ago. It was tons of fun.

Let me know whan sign ups are....
Shawna

i've got one of each :) so i would need to do both, but can we get the rules please? i have only done the .39 swap! thanks!

I'll post rules and sign ups probably this afternoon in a new thread. I'll let you know when I have all the details posted.

On a side note,
Everyone's a comedian! I, too, have a 13 year old boy. He doesn't eat too much. And he's a good kid, so I guess I don't want to trade him. My 9 year old daughter on the other hand........ :rotfl2:

I was seriously interested when I head the caption, then I realized you didn't actually want my babies I changed my mind :rotfl: Sorry, not the least bit crafty here. In fact, I am known to pay my friends to complete craft projects for the kid's schools

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter