• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any interest in a Disney Cruise swap??

havencruiser

DIS Veteran
I know there's one going on now but it is full and I was checking to see if there is any interest in starting another one. I would be happy to host it. Please PM me or post your interest here. I was thinking that it would be due in very late summer or early fall to account for everbody's vacation schedule.

I would be interested if it is due in late August or September.

I'm cruising again at the end of October!

Yipeee! I missed out on the current one as well and was soooo disappointed. I will do sign-ups for this starting next week and post the details then as well.
I still have my Christmas 2005 cruise to scrap and am going this December as well.
Sharon

I'm in too! :hyper: Will this be a page kit swap or an embellishment swap? I'm happy either way! :teeth:

I would love to join this swap. I am not cruising until next year but this will just get me in the mood. LOL so count me in.

Kristin

Hey Sharon:

I'd like to join in on this too. Do you think it will motivate me to get the Xmas Cruise Scrapping started???? Naw....forever procrastinating....how about a cruise to scrap our cruise, that might get me moving???

Tiggie mentioned that you guys have been in touch lately, so I get some info floating thru....

We are all well, busy as usual with kids activities. Looking forward to summer to scrap and have some laying around the house fun days.

I'll pm you my details to include when you get this one off the ground.

Nan

Hi Nan,
I will include you in the other thread on the board that is the sign-up thread for the DCL Cruise Swap. It's so nice to hear from you again! I haven't gotten to scrap our cruise yet either. :confused3 We have already been back to WDW snce then for Tara's HS band trip and she and I are headed there in a few weeks to visit our "souvenir" from the cruise....a DVC membership...so we are going "Home". :banana:
I also booked the 4-day Magic Xmas cruise for 12/26 this year so I better get the other one scrapped soon!!!!

Please go to the other thread to post a topic or check the other topics when you get a chance.

Sharon

Duh....I don't see the "other" thread, I figure it's just not up yet??? I know you were talking about this for later in the summer so I think I'm still good.

Did ya get my pm?

Nan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter