• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any job in WDW

Always told my kids that when I retired I wanted to pilot the monorail, because if I had an altzheimers moment, I couldn't get lost.

Ended up working MK turnstiles and Parade Audience Control. Couldn't be happier with where I work. Trying at times but great gig.

I want to work in the decoration warehouse and wire stuff onto the big wreaths and Christmas trees and Halloween party doodads and other decorations.

No way would I want to interact with guests...

I'd definitely want to be a monorail driver (not an attendant), as I could go around on that loop for hours and hours.

I've always said I want to be a boat captain on the Sassagoula River, going between POR, POFQ, and DTD. Love that trip!

I would love to work at AK perferably with the big cats but I would take any
position if offered. No spiders though..can't do spiders:eek:

I want to work in the decoration warehouse and wire stuff onto the big wreaths and Christmas trees and Halloween party doodads and other decorations.

No way would I want to interact with guests...

Oooooooooooooooo I'd love that too!

I want to be a chipmunk! Or Stitch. Really, I'll be any fur character. I love being in a costume and acting "in character".

QA lead for the web-development department. (Though, this job is likely in Anaheim...but still)

I could rail on the developers for:
a) Making stuff that doesn't work
b) Having serious performance issues relating to non-optimized code and DB structures
c) Creating massive regression issues every time they update

I'd also give it to the designers a bit for adding excess bells and whistles that slow down user experience and aren't needed at all. I mean...really... does it take THAT long that you need a flash-style loading screen between every page? I think it takes longer to load the transition than it would for the page to load...

I don't think I would ever want to work there since Disney is my escape and having it be my workplace, even a great one, would definitely take away that aspect of it for me! But if it was something like "work at Disney for a day," I guess Imagineer or CM at the Haunted Mansion. :)

I'd like to work somewhere in guest relations. I have a lot of patience for dealing with people and I think its something I'd enjoy.

I'd like to work in their tech department and fix their lame web sites and applications! :rotfl: If I can't have that, I want to work in pyrotechnics. :goodvibes

If I'm still able to work when I retire, my plan is to try to get a job in WDW costuming or at a resort.

VIP Tour Guide. I'd love to be able to take guests from park to park and show them WDW in an extra magical way!

I think being a character attendant would be fun. You get to hang out with the characters, welcome families, and help take photos. It sounds like a lot of guest interaction :)

I would also like to work concierge or greeter at one of the hotels. Preferably Grand Floridian Boardwalk, or Yacht Club.

I would also like to work turnstiles at the entrance of MK and do parade crowd control or be a park greeter.

I would do guest relations to!

Anything where I would get guest iteration and a job with various tasks.

I'd like to be a cashier somewhere. I'm a nurse practitioner, but was a cashier all through HS and college. I enjoyed customers and love retail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter