Any Kindle Fire Owners Out There?

Disneyland Sunrise to Sunrise from touringplans.com's Tom Bricker is an ebook of photos he took during "One More Disney Day"

As far as apps go, I've never looked. A bunch came up on a search, but I can't vouch for any of them. I have the Disney Mobile Magic on my HTC Thunderbolt, and DH has touringplans app on his iPhone.

I love the free version of an app called 'Disney World Park Hours', it's very good, and free! There are a lot of apps for Kindle Fire for Disney World. In case you don't know, on the menu hit 'Apps', then 'Store', and then type in 'Disney World' in the search area.

Hope you are enjoying your Kindle Fire as much as I am. They are really something special....

:goodvibes:goodvibes

edited to make sure I'm less confusing than I am normally!

I own a Kindle Fire :love:

I have several apps for WDW, just can't tell the names cause I can't find my Kindle charger :rolleyes1

But anywho, just type in WDW in the app store and there are a bunch :)

I just ordered one....yesterday :cool1: But I did look and there are some! However...I didn't see one for wait times.....has anyone found one?

I just ordered one....yesterday :cool1: But I did look and there are some! However...I didn't see one for wait times.....has anyone found one?

Since the fire is Wi-Fi only, there might not be any apps for wait times for it. My son has a kindle Fire, and he loves it, but it doesn't have an option for 3G, so it would make wait time apps impractical, unless they start adding wi-fi to the parks (which I hope they don't!)

Since the fire is Wi-Fi only, there might not be any apps for wait times for it. My son has a kindle Fire, and he loves it, but it doesn't have an option for 3G, so it would make wait time apps impractical, unless they start adding wi-fi to the parks (which I hope they don't!)

Makes sense...thanks!! I just LOVE looking at the wait times at home...even when I'm not in the park!! Just a tad obsessed like that! :rotfl2:

I am also a very happy KF owner. No apps yet, except weather, 'cause my wireless router is not wanting to be set up properly.

Have downloaded lots of the free classic books that I never got around to reading before now.

I probably will never order a hard cover travel book again....they get outdated so quickly. Will look for KF versions when I am ready for next trip.

DD and DSIL moving from Las Vegas to L.A. at end of this week so a 1st trip to DL will be my test for KF travel stuff!

Now that wifi is starting to show up in parks, has anyone found any wait time apps that will work on kindle fire?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter